My, My~

It was raining on the island of Kyushu. The perfect fit for how many felt while watching a TV billboard upon the large glass building. Groups had gathered, listening to the strange news of the Hero Killer and his possible association with the League of Villains. 

" What a relief the Hero Killer is gone." One bystander spoke to the person beside them. 

" It's a good thing Endeavor was there. I couldn't imagine being apart of all that chaos. It must've been terrifying." The person spoke, keeping their eyes to the board. Every few minutes, somebody would join and somebody would leave. A young woman approached the group, at first paying no mind to the crowd until the words of the news captivated her. Her umbrella blocked off most of her face as she turned her head, her lips the only thing noticeable. A man and his wife left the news, a few teenagers soon leaving after. One by one, they began to leave, but one person stayed there. The young woman had so much curiosity, she chose to stay the whole time to hear the full story. Soon enough, a young man stood by her side, just as captivated as her. Her wore a dark trench coat, though he had no hood or umbrella shielding him from the rain. His black hair stuck out in most directions as the staples on his faced glistened in the rain.

" Endeavor, huh? Looks like he set more fire to the city rather than save it." The man spoke in a deep, rough voice. The woman's eyes were glued to the board, wanting to watch every bit. She leaned her umbrella up a bit, her pale eyes unfazed. She stayed silent against the man. 

" You're quiet one. How long have you been standing here?" The scarred man asked. She looked up at the man before turning away, continuing her walk through the city. The man watched after her, scowling, before turning back to the TV. He glared before walking the way the woman went. The woman, however, had suddenly vanished into thin air. The man stopped walking, puzzled.

" Witchcraft."