Take Charge, Kaori

With the 4th match complete, Kaori's match came sooner than she'd expected. While she probably would've been nervous or felt unprepared, she was personally excited. She wanted to see Shinsou's progress, considering the fact he'd spent most weekdays at her home during his personal training. Having been given the go-ahead, Class A's team was already preparing in Ground Gamma. Midoriya traveled through the air as the other four took the ground. Considering Kaori had come in late and left another team with only 3 members, she made this round an even match. 5 vs. 5. Considering Quirks and all, they had a dysfunctional plan. Midoriya was good when it came to strength and speed, but he wasn't always the best strategist. Kaori had a way with scouting, but it required her full attention, meaning scouting while being ambushed wasn't likely. Mineta had powers like for capture, Ashido's Quirk was perfect for people keeping a distance. Uraraka would also be good for a bird's eye view. If they did this right, they could win using brains rather than pure brawn and power. Kaori walked somewhat behind the group, barely listening into their small conversation.

" We should start by going after Shinsou first, right? I'm kinda freakin' out about that weirdo, I don't want him snooping around in my head!" Mineta said, his lisp following as usual. Kaori sent a glare his way, speaking sharply.

" Watch your tone, you perverted shrimp." She threatened, Mineta's body shaking with a deathly chill. He nodded his head, up and down continuously.

" Don't get too hung up on one member of the team. They've got a lot of people who can attack from anywhere and catch us by surprise, that's true, but we make things," Uraraka pointed out, taking her helmet off before making it float. " Float!"

Mina shot her acid in the air, posing dramatically. " Melt!"

And, Mineta, he just grabbed a ball off his head. " Stick!"

Kaori stood there in confusion, wriggling her fingers in an odd way,
" Revert?"

At first, the three were confident before the two girls slumped, groaning in sync. " Not great~" Kaori starred in confusion before continuing to move toward the faux jail.

" We can't lay around and wait, we can't attack. What are we gonna do?" Mina asked, waving her arms around in aggravation. Kaori thought hard for a moment. Melt, stick, float. Melt, stick, float. Stick, Float, Melt! As Kaori was about to hatch her idea and present their win, Midoriya jumped over the faux jail, landing like a show-off and cutting her off.

" I can act as bait." Midoriya offered, standing again as his emerald electricity died off. Bit-...I was just about-...you know what, fail. I'm a Vigilante, I can handle myself. She crossed her arms, an unimpressed look on her face.

" Didn't you say your Quirk was acting weird earlier?" Uraraka questioned as Mina placed her hands on her hips, an unconvinced look also on her face. Deku tested out his limbs, the electricity returning every few seconds as he stretched his arms out. This idiot is seriously flexing?

" It was, but I think it's doing better." He said, giving an assuring smile. Kaori walked back up to the group, joining Midoriya at his side.

" After watching the 4th match, the other team will be on guard when it comes to me, and Kaori, too. They don't wanna repeat-Bakugou, meaning that you and I," Midoriya said, turning towards Kaori while pointing his finger from her to himself. " Will need to move a lot more than usual."

" Are you sure? You guys are the strongest here, we're counting on you. You can't get caught." Mineta said, unsure of Midoriya's idea. Midoriya gave another smile, closing his fist tightly.

" Don't worry. We'll definitely win." Midoriya assured, somehow encouraging their other teammates. Kaori looked from Mineta, to Midoriya, to the girls, then back around. She understood why this made them excited, Midoriya was a natural at pep-talks, but there was just something off. The atmosphere was changing. Kaori looked at the ground, an unsure look still on her face. She took in a deep breath, letting out a slow sigh.