And So, It Begins

" HAVE YOU SEEN IT YET?!" Mina jumped on Kaori's side, startling her awake. Her arm fell from beneath her head, Kaori's eyes fluttering open with a jolt. Mina had luck on her side. It was only because of the annoying familiarity in her voice that her head wasn't slammed onto the desk with her hands restrained behind her back. Kaori gave a lazy, confuesed glance, humming slightly. Mina sat on the girl's desk, handing over her phone. The top, left hand corner was cracked and the edge of stickers from her phone case were just visible on the screen. Kaori took the phone in her hands, reading through the article. Her eyes began to twitch.

" I noticed you were getting bored of hearing about Endeavor and that Nomu, so I bring you my new favorite VIGILANTE!! His name is Omen!" Mina said, giggling away as Kaori clicked the play button, Rocklock's face as it's picture. That son of donkey couldn't have just taken credit!? Kaori watched the video, listening to how he introduced her as the Omen Vigilante. She read through the snip-it of article, masking herself as unimpressed as possible.

" Sounds like trouble." She said, handing over Mina's phone, letting her eyes drift shut for a moment. Mina made a horrendous gasp, Kaori's brow raising lightly to the action.

" Just wait till you hear what he did! He discovered and saved 12 women, 4 men, and 11 children from a HUMAN-TRAFFICKING RING! And, and-...he put the buyers AND sellers in chains and sent them out to the police! Did I forget to mention, he anonymously called that Hero Rocklock and basically left him with the easy PART?! A SINGLE PERSON TOOK DOWN A WHOLE HUMAN-TRAFFICKING RING, HOW ARE YOU NOT IMPRESSED!?" Mina gasped, jumping down from her desk and shaking the girl's shoulders awake. Kaori glared at her as her body seemed to be scrunched up together, a small pout forming. I didn't do it alone, I could've never done that alone! Besides, Witchy helped, despite her technically really messing up my mental state.

" Hey, are you talking about Omen?" Kirishima asked, joining in the conversation with a smile.

" Yeah! You like him, too?" Mina asked excitedly, giving a bright smile as she let Kaori go. Kirishima held up an excited fist, giving a big grin.

" Yeah! I just heard about him yesterday and he's so manly! Hey, Mid-bro!" Kirishima called over Midoriya from his previous conversation, Midoriya's attention shifting to them.

" What's Omen's Quirk?" It look less than 3 seconds for Midoriya to join the group and display his plethora of possible Quirks. He practically gave a whole essay. Kaori sweat-dropped at the amount of information he had, only thankful that nobody caught her Quirk on camera. Everybody was put to a silence the moment the classroom's door slid open. Aizawa appeared in the doorway, tired as ever, but ready to give hell.

" Oi, the bell already rang. In your seats-" It didn't take much for Class A's instincts to kick in. The moment Aizawa's presence came from the door, shoes scuffed the ground in a silent race to cement themselves to their desk. Aizawa, in a hidden surprise, walked forward with eyes narrowed at his class. He gave a small hum of slight impression.

" It's time to stop playing around and up your game. Things are gradually going to get harder from this point, so bring your a-game. Even though you've only managed provisional licenses, you've been given the certification to act as Heroes, in a certain way. Or, at least, most of you," Aizawa spoke his clear, monotone voice, hints pointing to the two supplements of the Class.

" From here, your training is going to become real, so you better be prepared. So, for today," Just on cue to match Aizawa's plans, the room flashed red and sirens appeared from the walls. Warning signs appeared on the board ahead and those who'd participated in Work Studies went on High Alert, almost on instinct.

" Emergency Drill, Emergency Drill!" Kaori sat stiff in her seat as she listened closely to Nezu's fake voice over intercoms. " Hypothetical villains have infiltrated UA barriers. We request Hero Course Class 1-A assistance at Ground Beta." From the walls, their Hero compartments flew open, items ready for each hand. Kaori took a stand from her seat, leaving her uniform blazer draped over the back of her chair. Bakugou stood from behind her, a proud grin plastered on his battle-ready face. Midoriya stood from behind Bakugou, others following suite.