Back At UA!

Everybody in Class 1A was back at UA, talking about their internships and what happened. Many had interesting stories and Tsu's was by far the most interesting. However, the Hosu Internships were what captivated many of the students, both worrying and intriguing them. Kaori, however, couldn't be captivated by anything else but Bakugou's hair. Mina stood beside her as the two tried to control their laughter, snorting and snickering a few times in failed attempts. Bakugou was shaking with rage as Sero and Kirishima antagonized him. 

" He looks like Draco Malfoy-" A random voice shouted out, causing both girls to lose it. Kaori doubled over as Mina leaned over her back, hiding her face. Bakugou started barking at them, insulting them as they just laughed harder. Kaori managed to stand up and flick his forehead, causing his hair to spike up as he continued to bark and create small sparks in his hands. Kaori started laughing again, having to hide her face so nobody could see her basically crying with joy. Soon enough, the girls settled, regaining their lost breath. 

" -it was those three." She heard Kaminari's voice say, gaining her attention. She lifted her head up, looking to the three boys he'd been pointed at.

" Oh, yeah! The Hero Killer!" Sero said as he was still stuck in Bakugou's angry grasp. Kaori's mood shifted, as she recalled the unfortunate events. 

" Glad you guys made it back alive. Seriously." Kirishima said, also from Bakugou's grasp.

" But are you all alright? Nothing too major?" Kaori asked, moving to the small group. People then started to gather after that.

" You were pretty lucky Endeavor showed up and saved you guys!" Sato said.

" It's just what you'd expect from the Number Two Hero!" Hagakure said.

" Yeah, that's right. He saved us." Shoto said, avoiding much eye contact with anyone. Kaori could tell Iida and Midoriya were put to a sort of ease as they let small sighs. There was obviously more to their little story.

" Did you guys hear the news about the Hero Killer?" Ojiro asked, making his way to the group.

" What news?" Kaori asked, crossing her arms across her chest as she looked at Ojiro.

" Well, everyone's been saying that he was somehow connected to the League of Villains." Ojiro explained.

" Can you imagine how terrifying that would've been if that weirdo showed up when they attacked the USJ?" Sato asked. Kaori silently gulped, only thinking of how many people he could've killed within a matter of minutes, including Thirteen and Aizawa.

" He's scary, yeah. But did you see him in that weird video? It's all over the internet!" Kaminari said, joining the conversation.

" I didn't even know there was a video of him." Shoji said.

" Yeah. Stain's a pretty evil villain, but, like, super tenacious. He's almost kinda cool, don't you guys think?" Kaminari asked, phone in hand as he put his arms out a little. What dumb idiot forgets that heroes were killed and majorly injured because of this guy. Much less Iida and Tensei. All faces turned to Iida to see his reaction, while Kaori hit Kaminari upside the head.

" Kaminari." She growled.

" OH! Dude!" Kaminari said, suddenly overtaken with guilt.

" No, it's alright. You're fine. It's true that Stain was quite a tenacious villain. I understand why people might assume or think he's cool, but instead of helping the world, his beliefs led him to cold-blooded murder. No matter his reasons, killing cannot be condoned." Iida said, staring at his arm. Kaminari's face swallowed into shame as he looked away.