LEAGUE OF VILLAINS Pt. 2

She looked at the villains, then her Father. Was he really about to fight off a large amount of villains like that? All by himself?

" So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus." Aizawa said.

" I can't believe he's not here...and after I went through all that trouble to bring out so many friends. Hm...maybe if I kill a few kids, he'll come out and talk." A man with bright, cyan hair said. Aizawa's hair went up as his scarf extended to it's full length. Obviously mop-head over here triggered something. She could feel everyone's heartbeats getting faster as their bodies started tensing up, even her Father's.

" Thirteen, why aren't the alarms going off?" Kaori questioned, looking toward the astronaut hero.

" Good question. I'm not sure." Thirteen said, looking up.

" Is the entire campus under attack?" Todoroki asked. He then proceeded to start deciphering their plan and she was nonetheless surprised. He'd gotten so dark and mysterious real quick.

" Thirteen, get them outta here and alert the main campus," Aizawa said. " Actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications, too. Kaminari, try using you quirk to contact the school."

" Yes sir." Kaminari said.

" What about you? You can't fight them on your own!" She quickly said. " Even if you nullify their quirks, there are too many."

" She's right. Your fighting style isn't suited for this. You work best in stealth and one-on-one attacks. It's not gonna help with a group." Midoriya said, backing her up.

" You can't be a pro if you only have one trick," Aizawa said, looking back at them. The two stared surprised. " I'll leave it to you, Thirteen." With that, Aizawa was on the battle ground, ready to fight. And he was doing really well, too. Kaori ran with the others towards the entrance, looking back one last time. As they were running, ahead of them, the purple misty figure that transported the large array of villains appeared.

" There is no escape for you," The misty grape said. "It's a pleasure to meet you all. We are the League of Villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves to this safe haven of justice to greet you all. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the great Symbol of Peace, to die? I do believe he was supposed to be here today and yet I don't see him. There must've been some sort of unexpected change of plans. Well, in the end, I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play." Thirteen stuck out her hand, but Bakugou and Kirishima launched forward to try and attack the guy. There was a great explosion and dust clouded their view. Kaori looked up, looking for the guy.

" You live up to your school's reputation. But you should be more careful children. Otherwise, someone might get hurt." The purple smog said.

" You two, get out of the way, right now!" Thirteen yelled.

" I'll scatter you across this facility to meet my comrades and your deaths!" He bellowed, his purple mist spreading everywhere. It covered the space around them as Kaori put her arms in front of her. Slowly, she heard a few people leave every few seconds, their heartbeats becoming more distance. The dust cleared, allowing her to finally look around. Not for long, however.

" AAAGHHHHH!!!" She ducked her body back, seeing a villain's leg swipe above her. Their leg went past her as she flipped back up. She turned toward the person, moving her head to the left as they threw another punch. She held their arm with her hand and twisted it. She pulled him forward then stepped out of the way, pulling his twisted arm behind his back. It broke as he screamed in pain. She noticed ice cover the ground as the villain was soon covered in ice, stuck to the ground. She looked up, seeing her fellow classmate, Shoto Todoroki.

" Impressive moves." He said, nodding to her.

" Thanks." She said, nodding back in respect.

" WATCH OUT!" Shoto shouted, his eyes widening. She looked behind her, seeing a horde of villains charging at her. She turned around swiftly, accessing her quirk. Her hands slid across the ground, uprooting the Earth and throwing the villains off balance. Todoroki came up beside her, ice appearing under his foot, freezing the thugs.

" S-so....cold..." A villain said. She blinked her eyes a few times, feeling a small pain. A draw-back of her Quirk typically causes her eyes to become dry or ache.

" So the plan was to scatter us and then kill us? You were woefully unprepared." Shoto said. She took out her eye drops from one of her pockets, lifting them above her face. She dropped them in carefully, making sure to resist the temptation to blink.

" It looks to me like they've had no training. Not the slightest idea how to use their Quirks against us. It's just sad." She said, spinning the cap back on. Shoto walked forward as Kaori stood there, crossing her arms.

" Those kids got us the minute we were warped here. The power..." One frozen villain said. She heard something behind her and turned around swiftly, roundhouse kicking them in the face. The villain fell to the ground, unconscious. She turned around again, stopping the person behind from moving. They stared at her a bit scared as her eyes lowered.

" You aren't really villains, are you? Just low level thugs. The dangerous ones are in the central plaza. Not a smart move to send the easily defeated, but it buys them time..." She said to herself. She then looked at Todoroki.

" Hey, can you freeze this guy?" She asked. He nodded, holding out his hand toward the guy, ice sliding across the ground and covering the guy. All except for his face though. She rummaged into one of her pockets as Shoto was interrogating the other thugs. As she was rummaging, she noticed a flashing red light. A puppet's heart. Danger. She rummaged quicker and grabbed the puppet with the flashing heart. She felt her own stop.

" Is that Mr. Aizawa?" Shoto asked. He walked over to her as she kept staring at the doll.

" Why is there a flashing red heart in the middle of his chest?" Shoto asked, again. She looked up a little shaky.

" It means his life is being threatened..." She said. His eyes seemed to widen and she looked back down at the doll glaring. Shoto could already tell what she was about to do.

" This is a terrible idea, but go and help him. Whatever's threatening him, you can stop their actions; control them. I'll try and find out what their plan to kill All Might is. I'll meet you at the central plaza in a few minutes." He said. She looked up a little surprised, before nodding as she followed the heart beat. Please be ok, Chichi.