THE BIG THREE

Kaori sneezed harshly, quickly excusing herself. Momo and Mina's conversation subsided as they stared at the girl, showing faces of confusion. Kaori sneezed again, excusing herself as she rubbed her eyes lightly. Momo offered a small smile, looking over at her friend. 

" Kaori, are you feeling alright?" She asked. Kaori looked at her with a blank stare. Well, my dear Momo, no, no I am not fine. I may or may not have snuck out the other day after meeting Japan's most famous villain, acted like I was a vigilante, beat up some thugs, figured out where my brother is, and ended up getting a cold because one of the idiots hit me with QUIRK! I AM NOT OKAY AND I WANT A SMOOTHIE. 

" I'm okay, just some allergies." She gave a small smile back to the girl. 

" Then I'll make some tea when we return to the dorms! It should make you feel just right in no time!" Momo offered, clapping her hands together softly. She sent the girl a soft smile. 

" Thanks, Momo!" She said, sliding the door open to the classroom. She took a seat at her desk, plopping her head effectively and snoozing for the next 5 minutes. 

" Good morning. Now that Midoriya is back, we'll go into more detail about what the work studies entail. Go ahead and come in." Aizawa announced to his class before looking towards the door of Class 1A. Through the doors marched in three very important people. A dancer with violet hair. A Future Hero with never-ending Dad jokes . And a shy, but most impressive butterfly. 

" I'll have people who've experienced them firsthand explain. I suggest you listen carefully as they point out how Work Studies differ from internships." Aizawa said. Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado, and Tamaki Amajiki. Mirio was his joyful, optimistic self as always, Nejire being as bubbly as bubbles, and Tamaki his usual, timid self.

" These three are third years at UA. They rank at the very top of our student body. You may know them as the Big Three." He announced after the Big Three took their positions in front of the class. The Big Three scanned the classroom, effectively noticing the sleeping ebony-headed girl. Kaori's desk was quickly infiltrated as Mirio and Nejire awed quietly at the sleeping girl they'd known from years previous. Tamaki stood behind them normally, speaking quietly. 

" M-maybe we shouldn't wake her-HADO, W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Tamaki spoke in his usual quiet voice, trying to remain as quiet as possible as he exclaimed in surprise. Nejire poked Kaori's head lightly, a bubbly smile on her face as a laugh escaped her lips. 

" Kaori~It's me, you're girl, Nejire-chan!" Nejire said with another small life. 

" C'MON KIDDO, IT'S WAKE UP TIME!!" Mirio exclaimed excitedly. Kaori jolted awake, jumping a solid inch off her chair. She looked around her in alarm before seeing the three upper-classmen. 

" Oh, it's just you...GOD, DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!" Kaori said calmly at first, before bonking Mirio on the head. He chuckled lightly, placing just his hand on her to keep her at bay on the ground.

" Sorry about that, Shaori." Mirio said. 

" How many times do I have to tell you? It's Kaori." She let out a long sigh, sitting back in her seat. 

" Whatever you say, Shaori Kimura!" Giving a thumbs up as he continued to smile. She tched, placing her chin in her palm. I need sleep and I need it now. 

" Alright, get to it. Introduce yourselves. Briefly. Let's start with Amajiki." Aizawa said, turning his head toward the Big Three's direction. Oh, Chichi. You really think he's changed? Amajiki suddenly starred at the class intensely, shaking in his shoes. She breathed in through softly clenched teeth, watching empathetically.

" It's no use....you two go. I just can't. Even if I try to imagine them as potatoes, I can see their human bodies. I know that they're still people. My mind's blank, I can't say anything. I wanna....go home." Tamaki said, turning around and leaning on the wall. Nejire chuckled, turning toward Tamaki.

" Come on, Amajiki! You need to have the heart of a lion, not a kitten! Even though you're human. Get what I mean?" Nejire asked. Nejire turned back to the class, holding her hand in the direction of the shy boy.

" This is our kitten, Tamaki Amajiki. Hi! My name is Nejire Hado! You first-years have a really exciting time ahead of you with the Work Studies. Wait a minute-" Nejire said, stepping forward toward Shoji.

" Why are you wearing a mask? Is it cuz you're feeling sick? Or just..." Nejire said as she edged closer. Shoji backed away. " Trying to look cool?" Nejire jumped up, looking beyond the row.

" And you must be Todoroki, am I right? Yeah! How'd you get that big burn on your face?" Nejire asked. Kaori whipped around in her seat.

" Nejire Hado-" She started to scorn, but Nejire's attention broke away from Todoroki.

" And, Ashido, if your horns break off, you think you'll grow new ones? Oh! That reminds me!" Nejire said, suddenly turning in front of Kaori as she magically appeared in front of her desk. She grabbed her head, leaning her forward.

" Wow! It used to be all black, remember that? Why is it white now?" Nejire asked as she plopped a spot on her desk, fiddling with her hair. Kaori held onto her head, worried that if she didn't make sure it was still connected to her, Nejire would take it off herself. 

" I'm not sure, Neji, now let go!" She said, tearing her head away as she held it on either side. Nejire basically danced back to the front of the room as she asked more questions. She eventually stopped as she faced the class back at the front once again.

" There's so much I want to know about everyone! Let's have a Q and A!" Nejire exclaimed, clapping her hands together happily. She then pointed to Ojiro.

" Hey, Ojiro, right? Can you support all of your weight on that tail of yours?" Nejire asked.

" Oh, uh-! Well, you see-" Ojiro tried to explain, but Nejire egged on.

" Come on, tell me!! I really wanna know~!" Nejire gushed. As Nejire spoke, Aizawa's usual red aura seemed to spread around him as his eyes glowed.

" This is completely irrational..." He complained quietly as Mirio turned to him surprised.

" Oh! There's no need for you to worry, Eraser Head!! I'm up next and I'll get this audience focused!!"

" Hm.....THE FUTURE'S GONNA BE?!"

...

" AWFUL! That's your part guys! Man, I really thought I had it!" Mirio exclaimed. He then started deciphering Class 1a and why his joke didn't land. Then, came the unthinkable.

" I've got it!"

" YOU SHOULD ALL FIGHT ME AT ONCE!!"

" ...I just wanted sleep.."