five

tw: suicidal thoughts, r slur

yoongi was quiet during breakfast which his parents found weird, yoongi usually talked about something unless he felt down.

"are you sure you're okay?" minsoo asked, yoongi nodded, shoving a piece pancake in his mouth. he had never told such a big lie before.

yoongi hated first period. he hated it because he couldn't have his fidget toys meaning he couldn't focus. to top it off, he sat next to taehyung.

"ayo, autistic dude. do you have a pencil sharpener?" taehyung asked, yoongi didn't hear him, he was reading a book.

"i'm talking to you" taehyung groaned, throwing his notebook at yoongi's head "what the hell is your problem?" yoongi mumbled, slamming the notebook onto taehyung's desk "i need a pencil sharpener" taehyung said, yoongi slammed his pink pencil sharpener onto the desk "say thank you, you fucking moron" yoongi said, he was angry. he absolutely hated taehyung.

on top of being angry, he was sad. his thoughts were too depressing and he honestly just wanted to disappear, he didn't see a point in living. he had considered going to a therapist but still couldn't make a decision.

"this shit doesn't even have a blade inside" taehyung said, handing back to yoongi "okay? ask someone else" the boy said, scribbling on a piece of paper "this is why you're a useless r****d" taehyung mumbled, yoongi turned his head to face the boy "what did you just call me?" he asked, taehyung rolled his eyes "you heard me! you're a useless r****d! you can't even focus with those stupid fidget toys of yours! not to mention you have a sensory chew, what are you? a fucking toddler? you're a little cry baby as well" taehyung shouted, yoongi froze, why was everyone (except namjoon) cheering taehyung on?

was taehyung right? was he just a fucking crybaby? a toddler? his ears started ringing and he began shaking, he ran to the bathroom, pulling his phone out to text his mom

yoongi

momocike me oil

minsoo

??

yoongi did you take some drugs?

yoongi

no

pick meupp

ixnnsjw

pelaw

pela3

please*

minsoo

what happened

why are you typing like that

yoongi

a kid calles me the r slur and said im a crybaby and made fun of my fidgets and senosy chew he said im like a toddler

but im 15

i hate being autistic

i wanna be cured