seventy-five

"yoongi-ah, we have to start planning our wedding" taehyung said, yoongi quickly turned his head towards the boy, "do we have the money for that?"

taehyung nodded, "yes, we have it" he spoke, "starters, i'm only going to invite my mothers, seok, joon, and elizabeth probably" yoongi said, the boy nodded.

the fact he was going to get married was beyond yoongi. engaged at 18? he felt that at this rate he was going to become a teen dad. it overwhelmed yoongi but he wanted to marry taehyung. he wanted to commit his lifetime with taehyung

"i'll hire someone who plans weddings" taehyung said, yoongi nodded with a smile.

yoongi looked at his nintendo switch, he was customizing his character to look like him.

"you should add that frog hat" taehyung said, yoongi gasoed and clicked on it, a wide smile on display.

"i regret getting you that nintendo switch, you spend more time on it than on me" he yawned, yoongi frowned and kissed taehyung.

"it's a joke baby, i just wanted affection" taehyung smiled, yoongi hummed as he cuddled taehyung's side.

"my eyes needed the break anyway. i think looking at taehyung is better than the animal crossing switch"

taehyung turned red, "stop flustering me" he said, "you know i don't know how to flirt, it's just me" he smiled, making taehyung laugh.

yoongi doodle some flowers and clothes in his journal. he wrote down some things he wanted in his wedding before turning it around to face taehyung.

"here, add what you want" yoongi said, taehyung laughed at the pink pen before he began reading.

taehyung hummed and wrote some things down, scratching his head.

"we need to hire someone for this" he mumbled, "that's true" yoongi laughed, "do you like my ideas?"

taehyung nodded, "of course. anything for you"

yoongi hummed, "anything?" he asked, taehyung nodded.

"even wash the dishes?"

taehyung scoffed, "you crossed the line" he laughed, making yoongi whine.

yoongi started washing doshes but soon gave up. he hated the icky feeling of the leftover food getting wet and how all the plates sounded when moving them around.

he sniffled, drying his hands, "i can't wash them. i'll go into sensory overload" he frowned, "don't worry, i'll take care of it"

yoongi

hi momm

i miss u

minsoo

miss u too

yoongi

what are you two doing

minsoo

kyungmi is at work

im here at home

yoongi