sixty-eight

it was the day before their anniversary.

taehyung was a bit nervous but he wouldn't show that to his clueless yoongi as they watched a movie.

"why is he on one knee?" yoongi asked the boy and pointed to the TV, "he's going to ask her to marry him. it's a marriage proposal"

yoongi hummed, "that's interesting" he spoke as he ate popcorn, "it is" the other boy spoke.

-

taehyung

joon

can i tell u smth

namjoon

ofc

taehyung

im proposing tomorrow

namjoon

WHAT THE HELLL

WHAT

I DONT HAVE MY GLASSES ON ARE MY EYES FUCKING WITH ME

taehyung

SHHH

im nervous

namjoon

omg

i cant even begin to imagine how he'll react

taehyung

AHH WISH ME LUCK

-

taehyung put the ring in a small backpack he had brought for himself as they headed to where they would be scubadiving.

"hurry up tae!" yoongi smiled and jumped up and down. he was was extremely excited!

"i'm trying love!" taehyung chuckled as he catched up to yoongi with a couple bags.

"i used to love swimming" yoongi said as he walked with taehyung, "my biological parents thought i was going to become an athletic swimmer"

taehyung raised a brow, "but kyungmi said you almost drowned once?" he asked, "that was a one time thing!" he pouted, "my arms were really tired"

taehyung rolled his eyes, "mhm. are you excited?" he asked, yoongi nodded with the biggest smile on his face, "how excited?"

"really!" yoongi smiled widely, "ah, then give me a kiss" taehyung said, yoongi whined but gave taehyung a big kiss.

-

"alright. yoongi and taehyung?" the instructor spoke, both boys nodded. yoongi tried to mask his happiness but he was basically vibrating.

"i can tell you're really happy" the kind man smiled, "i am!" he said. he was surprised the beach wasn't loud as usual. he had no idea what was in store for him.

"taehyung said you have some sensory needs and accommodations. should we talk about that first?" the instructor asked, "i'm glad he told you. i have asd, autism spectrum disorder. i think you should slowly introduce me into what we'll be doing and show me everything step by step" yoongi spoke, "ah okay, no worries"