one hundred and three

hoseok grumbled as he reviewed flashcards with namjoon, he hated studying.

"seok, you're not getting any better right now. are you sleeping well? you're usually like this when you don't sleep well" namjoon said, setting the flashcards down, "probably, let's try again tomorrow"

namjoon smiled, "joonie, your braces have been blue for quite a while" hoseok pointed out, "i haven't tightened them in like 2 months, because one, it hurts, and two, i'm too busy" he said, hoseok scoffed, "you're worse than me, you need to make an appointment to tighten them so your teeth actually move"

namjoon shrugged, "but it hurts" he pouted, "well then your seokie will cuddle you" he smiled, "i'll think about it" he chuckled.

-

"why are you being so clingy?" yoongi asked as he walked to the kitchen with taehyung bear hugging his arm, taehyung smiled, "do you not like it?"

"it's fine, just a bit weird, this isn't my taehyungie" yoongi smiled, getting some strawberries out of the refrigerator, "i've been having a lot of nightmares about... you know what" the boy sighed, yoongi frowned, "what did i tell you?"

"that you forgive me and that i'm the best person you know and blah blah" he shrugged, "mhm, forgive yourself already" yoongi said, washing some strawberries, "i did, it's just that the thoughts kinda came back" he mumbled, "what thoughts, taehyungie?"

"like, self harm" he whispered, "stay here with me, after i finish cutting up these strawberries for ji-ho, we'll set up a safety plan" he calmly said, he was always taught to remain calm in crisis intervention.

"you're always calm when talking about these things, it's soothing" taehyung spoke, "i know, i was taught to do that"

"it's a nice skill to have" taehyung said, yoongi nodded, "i agree"

-

taehyung saw yoongi print a piece of paper and he sat across the boy. they did it in the privacy of their own room.

"this is a safety plan sheet, if you ever expressed thoughts of self harm or suicide to a therapist or psychologist, they are required by law to fill out one of these with you. i'm none of those, but i'm doing it for your safety" he softly said, taehyung nodded.

he smiled seeing yoongi grab one of his frogs pens, "can you name 3 warning signs that a crisis might be developing?" he asked, taehyung hummed.

"anything?" taehyung asked, yoongi nodded, "um, nightmares, i get really anxious and lose my appetite and i cry" taehyung said, he opened a cabinet in the desk which revealed a bunch of fidget toys, "can i use one?"

yoongi nodded, "mhm, what are 3 coping strategies or distractions you can do for yourself?" he asked, "i can hang out with my friends, i can go outside and take pictures and i can look at our pictures" taehyung said, they had a photo album with hundreds of polaroids from their dates and events.

"very nice, who can you call for help and how can they support you?" yoongi asked, "well, you, by cuddling me and talking to me. seok and joon are very entertaining so they can make me laugh" he said, yoongi ndoded with a smile.

"so, if you attend therapy, you would write their name and contact information but since you don't, i wrote the phone numbers of the crisis lines. i need you to sign here, saying you agree to use this in case of a crisis" yoongi said, handing taehyung the pen, taehyung signed his name.