one hundred and eight

ji-ho's adoption was being finalized and today was court day. if everything went well, ji-ho would be the couple's son.

it was 6am when yoongi woke up, he wasn't able to sleep because he was thinking of the court. he hated the thought of it.

"taehyungie, wake up" yoongi whispered, poking the boy's cheek, the boy fussed around, "what time is it?" he groaned, "it's 6:15am" he said, the boy turned his back to yoongi, "it's too early, go back to sleep"

yoongi frowned, "please, taetae, i'm terrified" he whimpered, taehyung sighed and sat down in bed, he rubbed his eyes, "fine, i'm up. it'll be okay" he said, reaching for his glasses and putting them on his face.

"do you want to eat?" taehyung asked, yoongi shook his head, "i'm nauseous" he said, "do you want to shower together?"

yoongi smiled, "okay"

-

"the hair dryer is so loud" yoongi whimpered, covering his ears as taehyung helped him dry his hair, "i wish it wasn't, sorry" he frowned as he brushed yoongi's hair.

"do you want me to slightly curl it?" he asked, turning off the hair dryer, yoongi nodded, "i'll be very still"

after that, yoongi watched taehyung do his own hair. yoongi thought taehyung was the best looking person in the world.

-

taehyung began making iced coffee for himself, yoongi didn't really like coffee so he drank orange juice.

"i wonder what ji-ho is doing" yoongi said, "sleeping" taehyung scoffed, making yoongi laugh, "i'm nervous, taehyungie"

"don't be, we've done the scariest parts, this is the easy part" taehyung said, "i'm also really scared because i have no clue what to expect" he mumbled, taehyung hummed, "we'll be there together, nothing to be scared of" he reassured, kissing yoongi's forehead.

yoongi nodded, they turned to look at the boy who was in some plaid red pajamas, "morning guys" he said, "hi ji-ho" yoongi smiled, "good morning, do you want to eat?"

ji-ho shook his head, "no, it's too early" he groaned, rubbing his eyes, "i can make you coffee" taehyung said, yoongi scoffed, "he's 13, taehyung-ah"

"most 13 year olds drink coffee" the boy said, "it doesn't mean it's good for them!"

taehyung rolled his eyes, "so do you want some or no?" he asked, ji-ho shook his head, "i'm not hungry, i'll eat afterwards"

the boys nodded, "get dressed, okay?" he said, ji-ho nodded, "i'm going to shower"

-

yoongi, taehyung, and ji-ho stepped in the courtroom, sitting where their attorney instructed them too.

ji-ho looked around, spotting namjoon who was standing behind their attorney, he poked at yoongi and taehyung's shoulder, "look, it's namjoon" he whispered, the boy's turned their head and smiled upon seeing namjoon.

"he has an internship with the law firm. it's probably part of his role" taehyung whispered, ji-ho hummed, nodding.

namjoon was happy to see the boy's too, he was sure this would be a smooth court.