one hundred and one

tw: mentions of self harm

"how was the mock trial?" hoseok asked when namjoon came home, the boy had spent days working on this mock trial, "i did well, i won" he smiled, setting his stuff down, "oh wow, that's amazing" hoseok smiled and cheered.

"i was really nervous" namjoon pouted, "i know, i'm proud of you honey" hoseok said, kissing the boy's cheek, "thank you"

hoseok placed his head on namjoon's shoulder, "do you want to celebrate?" hoseok asked, "by doing what?" namjoon mumbled, looking at the boy who had a big grin on display.

hoseok put his lips on to namjoon's, namjoon did the same. soon enough, they were gripping on to eachothers waist, the couch wasn't big enough but they made it work.

"this r***** is the one that makes me change, he's so stupid, and" taehtung groaned before continuing to talk, "he should just kill himself!" he spoke.

taehyung gasped, looking to his side and finding his sleeping angel. the last time had one of these nightmares where he had bullied yoongi had been years ago.

he began shaking, quickly leaving the bed before yoongi could wake up. he got in the bathroom ans sat on the ground.

deep breath in. deep breath out. but the hot tears slipped down his cheeks, he cried into his knees, he rarely cried, let alone have panic attack so he felt like he was dying.

his lungs burned, begging for air as he tried to muffle his cries and sobs. he still felt so guilty many years later. he couldn't believe someone could be so cruel.

he was horrible to yoongi in the past, taehyung didn't think there was anyone worse than himself.

he rarely felt like this because he had gone to therapy for it, but the feeling came back once in a while. it was the worst feeling ever, he could describe it as having a black cloud following you everywhere.

he wiped his tears, trying to recollect himself before yoongi woke up. it was 8am (he was woken up by his stupid nightmare), and yoongi woke up at 9am for school.

he washed his face. he used this as an opportunity to do his skin care and brush his teeth. maybe he would make breakfast for yoongi.

he just felt horrible, he didn't know how to make himself feel better. his therapist always told him to communicate it with yoongi but pshh, who even did that?

he didn't make breakfast because he didn't know what yoongi was in the mood for so he cleaned the house, but he just felt himself feel even more horrible.

he heard small footsteps behind him, it was ji-ho, "taehyung, yoongi isn't awake and it's 9:02"

ji-ho had gotten used to what times the couple worked and woke up so it was odd for yoongi to still be asleep.

"let me check what's up with him" taehyung said, fuck fuck, he felt that this was all his fault. he felt a guilt on his chest as he walked towards th eur bedroom.

he saw yoongi tucked in, looking at his phone while his bread cheeks pressed against the pillow, "yoongi, aren't you going to school?"