sixteen

taehyung couldn't stop thinking about what his mother said. he fell asleep crying to it and just couldn't stop thinking about it in general.

"you're becoming a monster with your words and actions. is this really how i raised you?"

he was disappointed in himself. how could he imply that his mom was a bad parent? that just wasn't a good look since his mom was an amazing parent

yoongi

taehyung is awfully quiet

namjoon

ik and i've never seen him like this in all my 3, almost 4 years of knowing him

yoongi

weird, i don't like this at all

namjoon

why not

yoongi

he's probably planning my murder

namjoon

don't say such things

just leave him alone, okay?

yoongi

okay

yoongi stared at the boy during lunch, he couldn't tell what emotion taehyung was feeling by the look of it.

"is taehyung sad?" yoongi signed towards jungkook, jungkook shrugged, "i don't know, looks like it, wouldn't recommend asking if i were you" the other boy signed back, yoongi hummed. he felt bad if taehyung didn't eat.

"are you going to eat?" yoongi quietly asked, maintaining his distance incase the boy decided to throw a punch, a horrible reality for yoongi.

to his surprise, taehyung didn't physically or verbally hurt the small boy, he simply shook his head, "you can have my cookie" yoongi smiled, sliding the cookie towards taehyung.

"thank you" he mumbled, putting a piece of cookie in his mouth, yoongi wondered why taehyung was being so quiet that day.

"tomorrow is christmas, what did you bitches get me? i need my designer merch on my doorstep tomorrow morning" seokjin proudly said as he sat down, yoongi took a second to think if seokjin actually thought they were bitches or it was joke.

he hated the fact that he sometimes he did not get jokes or sarcasm, he did but sometimes they took him a bit longer to comprehend.

"he's joking" namjoon said, yoongi let out a small, 'ohh' and nodded, "i'll go shopping today" yoongi said, "i'm joking about the designer clothes, yoongi" seokjin smiled, the boy nodded, he would definitely try to get something for all of them.

"what do you want for christmas?" namjoon asked yoongi, "i don't want anything" the boy said, namjoon frowned, "i want to get you something"

yoongi sighed and hummed, "i really don't need anything joon, i have everything i need and want" he said, he didn't want his friends to spend money on him. he didn't deserve it, just like taehyung said.