fifty-eight

¡content warning: sex!

"taehyungie!" yoongi smiled, running to hug the boy, "hi love, how are you?" taehyung asked, kissing his forehead.

"i'm good!" yoongi said, yoongi had the brightest smile on his face as he welcomed taehyung in.

"what's the special occasion today? you have jeans and a t-shirt on. usually you wear shorts and hoodie" taehyung spoke, "have to get blood drawn" yoongi frowned, looking down.

"ah, is that why you invited me over?"  taehyung asked, yoongi nodded, "my mom does it for me but i still have the biggest meltdowns"

taehyung hummed, "does she offer flu shots? i'll get a flu shot and then you can get your blood drawn. kinda the same, isn't it?" taehyung softly chuckled, yoongi nodded.

"look, taehyung's gonna get a flu shot" kyungmi spoke, yoongi was staring at the boy and his mother, "i'm going to sanitize the area" she said, rubbing alcohol on taehyung's arm.

"now, i'm going to give him his flu shot" she spoke, yoongi winced as he saw, kyungmi quickly placed a bandaid on taehyung's arm.

"all done" she spoke, "your mom is good at this yoon" taehyung laughed, yoongi showed a nervous smile.

"now you sit down" kyungmi said, yoongi frowned and nodded, "wait!" he exclaimed as his mom sanitized where she was going to draw blood.

"wanna hold taehyung's hand" he mumbled, taehyung gladly held his hand.

"breathe in and out" kyungmi said, yoongi shut his eyes tightly and began whimpering, he shut his eyes tightly which made taehyung smile.

"i used the smallest needle, did it hurt?" kyungmi chuckled, yoongi breathed out and nodded, his lips in a frown.

"it's a butterfly needle" kyungmi spoke, "do you have a frog needle?" yoongi asked, "no, the butterfly needle is a butterfly needle because it has wings" kyungmi showed the boy.

yoongi looked at the tube of blood and blinked, "i am never becoming a doctor" he mumbled, "oh well, you do what's best for you"

"yoongi-ah, taehyung-ah, are you guys hungry?" kyungmi asked, "i'm hungry" yoongi spoke, leaning his head on taehyung's shoulder.

"what about you taehyung?" she asked, "i'm a bit hungry" he spoke, ruffling yoongi's hair making him smile widely.

"what do you guys want to eat?" she asked, "pick taetae" yoongi said, taehyung shook his head, "you pick"

yoongi hummed, "fries" he mumbled, putting his head on taehyung's lap making taehyung blush.

"alright, fast food is alright, taehyung?" she asked, the boy nodded.

"yoongi, was your last name different before you got adopted?" taehyung asked as they ate, the boy nodded.

"it was choi. i used to be a choi. they let me decide if i wanted to change it or not, i did change it because i didn't have good memories with the choi last name" he spoke, "choi yoongi... doesn't sound right"