eighty-two

"do you want a dorito?" taehyung asked, yoongi nodded, grabbing one and putting it in his mouth. he flinched upon biting it in the wrong way and whimpered.

taehyung raised a brow, "something wrong?" he asked, yoongi pointed to his mouth and frowned.

taehyung saw a bracket that looked out of place, "i think you broke a bracket"

yoongi began crying. he was told so many times by his orthodontist to be careful but here he was.

"it's okay, we'll call and there, problem fixed" taehyung reassured but yoongi began listing every problem that came with breaking a bracket.

"look, hoseok broke like 4 brackets and he has pretty teeth" taehyung said but yoongi wasn't having it.

taehyung left the living room to call yoongi's orthodontist to relieve pressure off of yoongi.

"your fiance said you broke something" his orthodontist said, putting on his gloves. taehyung sat in the corner of the room.

"taehyung's fault" he sniffled, "my apologies, i didn't know a dorito was capable of that"

his orthodontist laughed, "yoongi, it's no big deal. it was not intentional at all and this happens all the time. i do this everyday" he spoke, "does that make you feel a bit better?"

yoongi hummed, "a bit" he spoke, his voice quietly said, "should i tighten your braces while i'm on it since i was planning to do so in 2 days"

yoongi nodded, picking a light pink. he always picked the same colors.

taehyung stared at the boy and the orthodontist. he liked the way the  man explained everything to yoongi and gave him constant breaks.

yoongi pouted, looking in the mirror as he stared at his teeth, "why won't my bottom teeth straighten out?" he frowned, "you have to be a bit patient yoongi. it doesn't happen overnight. i put a powerchain on your bottom teeth so expect more discomfort than usual"

yoongi nodded, running his tongue over them.

"stop being pouty. being mad at me for a dorito is not helping" taehyung said as he started the car.

yoongi pouted even more, "ah well" taehyung sighed, yoongi rubbed his jaw, whimpering.

"are you non verbal?" taehyung asked, yoongi shrugged. he didn't want to speak.

"stop being mad at me" taehyung frowned, "it's not my fault. if i would have known, i wouldn't have given it to you" taehyung said, yoongi stayed pouting.

"meanie head" taehyung said, yoongi nodded proudly.

yoongi poked taehyung's shoulder, taehyung hummed. yoongi poked at him again so he would look at him.

yoongi began signing the word soup, taehyung hummed, "do you want soup?" he asked, yoongi nodded.

"hm, only if you forgive me and give me a kiss" taehyung said, yoongi placed a kiss on taehyung's cheek, a small smile appearing on his face.