one hundred and six

namjoon

hey tae

can we meet up today?

taehyung

just you and i?

namjoon

yeah

it's kinda important

and confidential

taehyung

ah ok

let's meet at the cafe near yoongi and i's apartment

namjoon

sure

3pm sound alright?

taehyung

mhm

kinda worried

why just you and i?

namjoon

lets get some coffee :)

-

taehyung set his bag down as he sat across namjoon at the cafe. the boy was drinking an iced coffee with a straw.

he noticed how the boy was fiddling with his hands, "hi taehyung" the boy smiled, "what's up, joon?" he asked, the boy hummed.

"so, uh, first of all, how's the adoption going?" he started off, "it's going pretty well" taehyung said, "but that's besides the point, what's up?" he asked, namjoon took a deep breath in and started speaking, "i-i want to propose to hoseok" he softly said, taehyung gasped and put his hand over his mouth, a smile growing on his face.

"oh my gosh, really?" he asked, namjoon nodded, hiding his face as he smiled, "i've been thinking about it a lot and he's the one" he said, taehyung smiled, "i can't believe this"

the boy smiled wider, "so i kind of need your help with buying a ring and deciding how to do this. i've saved up a lot of money because i don't have to pay for schooling" namjoon said, taehyung hummed, "i can send you the address of where i got the one for yoongi" taehyung said, "or we could look around for shops. i'm free right now" he said, namjoon smiled widely.

"we could look around if you don't mind" he said, "can i tell yoongi?" taehyung smiled, "eh, i'll think about it" he laughed, "yoongi's a great secret keeper" taehyung begged, "fine" namjoon agreed, sipoing his coffee.

-

"look, that one's pretty" taehyung pointed at one, namjoon hummed, "i need a prettier one for my hoseokie" he said, he wanted the best for hoseok.

taehyung laughed as they looked around, "don't rush to buy one. take your time. you'll know the ring once you see it" taehyung reassured, namjoon nodded, not finding any of these rings perfect for his boy.

they left the store after seeing the available ones, namjoon wasn't happy with any of them.

-