fifty-three

yoongi was back at school.

people looked at him with sympathy, not disgust, which came to his surprise. the articles written about the school never mentioned his name but everyone knew it was him.

holly walked next to the boy, yoongi was nervous. he was shaking, which holly noticed.

"can i touch your dog?" a girl asked, yoongi shook his head, "he's working but maybe off campus?" he said, looking down at the dog who was sitting on the ground.

"oh okay" she hummed, "are you the person on the articles?" she asked, taehyung noticed how the boy became uncomfortable so he spoke up.

"so uh yoongi, when are we meeting up to watch that one frog movie?" taehyung asked, he had discussed a movie with the boy, yoongi was extremely excited about it.

yoongi flapped his hand, touching his ears with his  well-known gummy smile on display, "soon!" he promised, giggles leaving his mouth.

"yoonie!" hoseok giggled, running to give the boy a back hug after not seeing him for so long.

yoongi let out a scream, his hands shaking with tears in his eyes. he didn't like people touching his back after what happened, especially without permission.

"oh gosh, what did i do?" hoseok mumbled, namjoon sat the boy down so yoongi could calm down.

holly sat on yoongi's lap as the boy calmed down, taehyung gently wiped his tears and pushed his hair away from his face.

"icky" yoongi cried into his hands, he felt disgusting. the disgust hadn't gone away after days. it always came back.

taehyung recognized why yoongi said, 'icky'. yoongi would only say simple words to describe how he felt in these situations.

"you're not disgusting, i promise" taehyung reassured, slipping his hand into yoongi's.

hoseok faced namjoon, "what did i do?" he worriedly asked, "he got triggered when you back hugged him"

hoseok frowned, "i didn't mean to do that, fuck" he mumbled, yoongi was shaking, holly on his lap to ground him.

"apologize when he's calmed down" he reassured, a smile on his face.

yoongi ate rice while sniffling, blotchy cheeks on display. taehyung still thought he was the cutest.

"i'm sorry" hoseok apologized, yoongi nodded, "you're forgiven" he said, taking a sip from his juice.

"thank you" he sighed in relief, yoongi ruffled holly's fur. a smile on display.

kyungmi

how's school

yoongi

it's ok

exhausting

but my friends are like my body guards 😭

this is me  👤, colors are my friends