fifty-six

tw: death threats

taehyung woke up to yoongi cuddling his chest, it was the weekend so they didn't have school.

"yoongi" taehyung softly said, yoongi groaned and moved around, taehyung softly smiled at the small boy.

he found it adorable how small yoongi was, he was truly tiny in every way.

yoongi's eyes fluttered open, his gaze fixing on taehyung's sweet honey eyes before he looked away.

"shy boy" taehyung smiled, yoongi blushed and shut his eyes again, "i'm shy"

taehyung pressed a kiss on his forehead and stood up, stretching and groaning.

"good morning, sweetheart" taehyung spoke, "morning, taetae" yoongi mumbled, "i'm hungry" taehyung said.

yoongi laughed, "today's breakfast is pancakes" yoongi said, "ooh, yummy" taehyung said, looking around yoongi's room.

"tae, do you think i'm weird?" yoongi randomly asked, "no, not all yoongi. you're like anybody else, in fact, even more special" taehyung spoke, sitting on yoongi's rolly chair and facing him.

"why special?" yoongi asked, "well, you have a story. a story like no other"  taehyung softly said, making yoongi's cheeks turn red.

"have you thought about writing books?" yoongi shyly asked, "nah, too dumb for that" he said, making the small boy chuckle.

"taehyung? when did you get here?" kyungmi asked as she made batter for breakfast, "i slept over" he said, "i should stop inviting myself" he added, a chuckle leaving his lips.

"don't worry about it, you make yoongi happy so i don't really mind. i'm just shocked, you appear out of nowhere" she laughed, making taehyung laugh too.

"that's true, i teleport here" he joked, yoongi stared at him, "what? how does one teleport?" yoongi asked, a brow raised.

"it's a joke" taehyung explained, "oh. i thought you had super powers for a minute" yoongi smiled, making taehyung laugh.

"you're so stupid" ha-eun sighed, yoongi's smile fell, "ha-eun, quiet" kyungmi spoke.

taehyung was upset, "who even are you?" he scoffed, "i'm ha-eun" she spoke, "well, ha-eun, watch your mouth" taehyung dead panned, his gaze changing as he looked at the girl.

"how about you watch yours?" she asked, taehyung glared at her, "if i were you, i'd shut up right now" taehyung said, "oh how about you shut up, i wouldn't speak if i were as filthy as you"

"how exactly am i filthy? what's wrong with you?" taehyung said, this girl was bothering him and he was not having it.

"you mean, what's wrong with yoongi? he's chewing on his sweater as he talk!" she exclaimed, yoongi frowned, "ha-eun, i don't care that he chews things, i don't care about whatever behaviors you might find quote on quote, weird. he's my boyfriend, and i love him. what he does, or what i do, should not be any of your concern. how about you worried about your internalized ableism?" taehyung said, the girl stayed quiet.

"i've heard about the system. just because you experienced ableism doesn't mean you get to project that onto yoongi who's simply existing" taehyung said, "i'm not ableist" she mumbled.

"you're judging yoongi for things he does because of his autism, that's ableist" he explained.