ninety-seven

yoongi held maya close to him as taehyung made breakfast, "can she eat yet?" he asked, "just baby food"

he hummed, "can i feed her?" he asked, "she's not hungry right now, she just ate"

taehyung frowned, "can i feed her later?" he asked, "okay" he spoke, caressing her hair.

taehyung happily fed maya, he gave her small little portions of her banana baby food.

yoongi smiled, he loved seeing taehyung with kids. it was endearing to see how gentle the boy was with kids. he treated every kid like it was his own.

"taehyung, do you want kids?" yoongi asked, "yes, but if you don't, that's fine"  taehyung said, "i think i do, the thought of us having.. a little family.. warms my heart" he whispered, making them smile.

"me too. let's think about it a bit more since you still sound unsure, okay?" he smiled, caressing the boy's hair.

"how was school?" namjoon asked, hugging hoseok as soon as he came in to the house, "it was good, nothing overwhelming" he spoke, he was still taking things slow because of his episode.

"that's good, i cut up some fruit for you to eat and i figured we could go on a date later?" namjoon said, hoseok smiled and nodded. namjoon was always gentle with him, especially during his episodes.

"sure, i just need to eat the fruit first and take a nap" he said, "why are you tired?" namjoon asked, hoseok usually wasn't tired at this time of day, "i stayed up late to catch up on missing work" hoseok said, "and i know it's not good! but i needed to"

namjoon smiled, "okay, just eat your fruit and take a nap" he said, "you got a new color on your braces, cute" hoseok pointed out, "really? i thought this color looked bad"

"nope, cute as ever" hoseok teased, making namjoon chuckle.

"you got rubber bands?" hoseok asked, bringing the small pack he saw in the bathroom to namjoon, "yeah" he spoke, "then why aren't you wearing them?" hoseok asked.

"because they hurt" he said, "how did you get into law school? the whole purpose of you getting braces was to fix your underbite and you're not wearing your rubber bands?" he scoffed, "and i don't know how to wear them!"

namjoon frowned, "oh jeez joon" the boy breathed out, "you're one of the smartest yet dumbest people i know" he sighed, hoseok looked at the instructions.

"the instructions couldn't be more simple, joon!" hoseok scoffed, "sorry! i don't like them, they make me look weird and they hurt..." he frowned, hoseok sighed, "you'll be fine"

"said who? what if i die from the pain?" namjoon scoffed, "well, you're a lawyer and you can sue them!" he scoffed back, "1. i'm in family law, not medical malpractice! 2. i'm not a lawyer yet, and 3. how will i sue them if i'm dead?" he questioned, "just write me a letter of consent that allows me to sue on behalf of you. stop complaining!" hoseok said, "kim namjoon, i'm right"

"no" he spoke, "family lawyer" he scoffed, "fashion designer" namjoon scoffed back, "shh!" he pouted, "i'll put them on.. just.. help please?"