thirty-five

tw: ptsd flashbacks

"i don't know what to do" taehyung complained to namjoon and hoseok, he didn't know whether to confess to yoongi. in fact, he didn't even know what to do about his feelings.

"just confess. yolo" hoseok said, running his hands through his hair and smiling, "that's such a hoseok thing to say" namjoon scoffed, pinching the skin between his eyebrows as he thought about what to say.

"to be honest, i don't know" namjoon said, he knew yoongi was gay and had a crush on taehyung but he didn't know if yoongi was ready for a relationship.

"but he likes you so just confess. i'm not seeing the issue" hoseok said, taehyung rolled his eyes, "there's a big issue! my little heart can't handle him" he frowned, he wanted to cry and he didn't know why.

"the issue is that yoongi has never been in a relationship and we don't know if he's ready for one" namjoon said, hoseok hummed, "good luck. where is yoongi anyway?" he asked, namjoon and taehyung looked around the big cafeteria.

"i don't know" taehyung frowned, where was the boy? he saw him earlier, "i could've swore he was eating" taehyung said, "yeah, just marry him at this point" hoseok laughed, looking at his purple nails.

-

yoongi was in the library trying to cope with trauma flashbacks. they felt too intense, his hands were shaking.

he needed someone next to him, he wanted someone to hold his hand. he wanted that someone to be taehyung.

-

yoongi

taetae??

taehyung

yes?

yoongi

can u please come to the library?

taehyung

sure

what's going on

yoongi

need you to hold my hand

taehyung

i'll be there in a minute or two

-

"he's in the library" taehyung said, rapidly shoving his phone in his pocket and tying his shoe laces, "you seem like you're in a rush" namjoon said, the boy nodded, "yoongi needs me to hold his hand"

hoseok laughed, "i've never seen you this whipped" hoseok said, taehyung turned red and smiled, "whatever"

-

taehyung was happy to go on his way to hold yoongi's hand, that was until he saw yoongi was in a distressed state.

his hands were shaking, his eyes were doe and full of fear as he stared at taehyung, "yoongi?" he asked, he was concerned about the boy, "s-scared" he sobbed into taehyung's shoulder, wrapping his arms around taehyung.

yoongi didn't like physical affection but taehyung was an exception. the boy's touch was so caring and delicate and he loved it.