twenty-seven

tw: suicidal thoughts

taehyung couldn't handle the sight of yoongi the day after he thought about the things hoseok did and said to him. he was mad at yoongi, beyond mad, he was furious.

yoongi wasn't having a good day either since he had gotten the news that a toddler was going to be living with him for a while.

yoongi quietly ate his lunch, he wasn't even eating it, just poking at it as he let namjoon talk about plants.

taehyung couldn't handle yoongi at that moment, he hated him. he didn't have a right to but that wasn't the point.

"can you stop?" taehyung scoffed, yoongi looked at taehyung and then namjoon, "what did he do?" namjoon asked, "he's running his hands through his hair so aggressively! i hate it! because of you, hoseok beat me up the other day" taehyung shouted, clenching his fists before throwing some food at yoongi.

yoongi looked at taehyung with disbelief, he thought taehyung was making up for what he did and now he was going back into his old behavior again.

yoongi took a moment to process what happened before tears brimmed in his eyes, his hands and clothes were sticky.

"hey yoongi, let's go to the bathroom and try to figure this out" namjoon said, yoongi began hitting himself and crying.

he was nonverbal but really needed to communicate with namjoon, he only whimpered which only annoyed taehyung more.

"shut up!" taehyung groaned, namjoon was filled with rage, "yoongi is not responsible for what hoseok does, you don't have a right go to blame him! you're a fucking bitch, i thought you were working on yourself, clearly not!" namjoon said, he guided yoongi out of the lunch room and into the bathroom.

yoongi

clothes icky

namjoon looked at the message and nodded, he understood that yoongi was nonverbal, he didn't know if he has a reason but even if he didn't, it was valid.

"i have clothes in my locker" namjoon said, his phone vibrated, it was another text from yoongi.

yoongi

i brought clothes, they're in my locker, please get them quickly. im gonna text my mom

namjoon smiled seeing the message, he nodded, "i'll be quick" namjoon said, quickly running to go get yoongi's clothes.

yoongi was left to think, he thought taehyung was becoming a better person but it seemed that it was all a lie. he should've not trusted taehyung, before he knew it, there were tears running down his cheeks.

he should've never trusted anyone in that case. what if everyone was his friend out of pity? he hated thinking and feeling like this so much.

namjoon was back soon enough, yoongi quickly wiped his tears and got in a stall to change his clothes.

he changed into a pink hoodie with black sweatpants, "you look cute yoongi" namjoon smiled, yoongi faked a small smile and signed thank you.