twenty-nine

yoongi woke up feeling horrible. his own clothing felt itchy and uncomfortable but changing into other pieces of clothing felt worse.

he went into sensory overload almost as soon as he woke up, he was crying and sobbing, trying to find a way for everything to feel right.

the toddler's cry weren't making it anything better, he started screaming and rolling around the ground.

his shirt felt too tight around his arms and chest, he hated how he could he feel his short's material so clearly and it was all so itchy.

his ears were ringing, he had a tight grip on them as he rocked back and forth in the middle of his room. his whole day was ruined because of this, his meltdown ruined his schedule. he always followed his schedule, he functioned on his schedule.

everything was so wrong. he managed to calm down after 15 minutes which meant he lost 5 minutes of bathroom time, 5 minutes to get ready, 3 minutes to put every in his bag and 2 to get settled at the table for breakfast

he calmed down by soothing himself with his fluffy carpet, his weighed blanket on top of him.

even after years of getting his diagnosis, he still despised it a lot. he wanted to be "normal" and tried to do what neurotypical people did, he tried not to stim which usually left him frustrated at the end of the day, neurotypical people didn't have sensory overload like him but he didn't know how to fix that, he even asked kyungmi but only got a half an hour lesson on why he's perfect the way he is.

he also tried to understand jokes and sarcams as quick as neurotypical people but failed miserably, leaving him in tears.

the world was so unfair, especially through yoongi's eyes.

[yoongi added taehyung]

[yoongi added namjoon]

[yoongi added seokjin]

[yoongi added jungkook]

[yoongi added hoseok]

[yoongi added jimin]

yoongi

hi i just wanted to say that i went into sensory overload this morning and probably won't talk and i'm having a rough day. please no hugs or touching.

taehyung

can we help in any way

namjoon

sounds good yoongi! let us know if you need anything

seokjin

i was gonna start making jokes but it's too early

jungkook

👍👍

jimin

ur lame asf jungkook

jungkook

😒

yoongi

im gonna eat lunch in the library

u guys don't have to join me