eighty-six

tw: flashback of court

taehyung groaned as he woke up, he felt his head pulsing. yoongi smiled when tae woke up, "i got you some medicine"

taehyung let out a sigh of relief and nodded, "thank you, everything hurts. how was i last night?" he asked.

"you.. i don't know. you were all over the place" he said, "did you eat breakfast?"

yoongi nodded, "how'd you know?" he asked, "you have chocolate on your cheek" taehyung smiled, wiping it off with his thumb, "oh yeah, i got some chocolate pancakes"

the genuine smile on taehyung's face warmed his heart, "did i say anything weird last night?" taehyung asked, yoongi hesitated on telling taehyung what impacted him.

"um, not necessarily weird" he mumbled, looking at his hands and biting his lip, "you're worrying me, what stupid shit did i do?"

"so basically, you started crying about loving me and stuff, then that got to you saying about how you're worried about me because of my eating habits, how it hurts your heart that i can't fill in my extra small clothes, how you see me body checking and you act like you don't see so it hurts less and how my mom's ask about how i'm eating and blah blah blah" he said, taking a deep breath.

"i asked you if it's what sober taehyung thinks and you said yes" yoongi spoke, "it's true. i get really worried about you, yoongi" taehyung admitted, "is that why you ate breakfast today?"

yoongi nodded, "and i ate a meal when we came back from the party" he added, "i'm going to try my best" the boy said, taehyung smiled, "that's what i like to hear"

yoongi nodded and cuddled next to taehyung, placing a kiss on his cheek.

-

elizabeth

hi

yoongi

hii

hruu

elizabeth

im good

im upset because my favorite dress is tight

yoongi

ur dresses are very pretty

we should go dress shopping

elizabeth

i don't have the moneyyyy

i love dresses

yoongi

i'll pay

let's go

elizabeth

yoongi.......

why

yoongi

because.......

i want to

and eventually you won't be able to fit in your clothes so might as well go shopping right now

LETS GOOOO