one hundred

ji-ho's mother lost custody, taehyung and yoongi didn't know how to react or console the boy. the boy was told by social services and he spent all day in his bedroom.

"do you think maybe she wasn't abusive? but social services did that because they're shit?" yoongi asked as taehyung made food for the boy, the other boy hummed, "i'm not sure, baby" taehyung said, tasting his soup and smiling, "come taste this, it's yummy"

yoongi sipped some and smiled, "pour some in a bowl, i'll give it to him" he said, it had been 2 days of the boy declining all the food they made for him.

-

yoongi knocked a bit before opening the door, "hey, i got you some food" he said, placing it on the night stand.

ji-ho sat up, rubbing his eyes, yoongi stared with hopeful eyes, "eat some, alright? it's been 2 days"

he nodded, yoongi let out a small sigh before speaking, "what are you feeling, ji-ho?" he softly asked, not looking at the boy, "do you think they made a mistake?"

"i agree that she was abusive, but it just hurts? does this make me an orphan? and even though she was abusive, she was my mother and she cuddled me and stuff" he breathed out, yoongi frowned, "i understand, but it gets better, i swear. i don't know what the future looks like, but i promise it becomes easier over time" he said, "i just miss her cuddles" ji-ho sniffled.

yoongi sat there thinking for a bit before speaking up, "i'm willing to cuddle you if that's what you're comfortable with and that's what you want" yoongi said, the boy sniffled.

"you'd do that?" he asked, yoongi nodded, "please" he sniffled, and yoongi did that.

he craddled the boy, running his hands through his hair and twirled it around, "yoongi, you're warm" the boy whispered, yoongi laughed.

"you have to eat soon, okay?" he said, the boy nodded, "this room is a bit plain, ji-ho. do you like cartoons or something? we could put posters up or something"

"the 2 months are almost over though" he said, "i know, but i'm not letting them move you, you'll be here until they can't let you, i know how horrible it is to switch every few months, weeks, or even days"

ji-ho smiled, "really?" he asked, yoongi nodded, "of course. have you slept well?" yoongi asked, "mhm, that's basically all i've been doing"

yoongi nodded, "that's great! do you have any interests so we can decorate the room?"

ji-ho hummed, "plants i guess? i find flowers and simple plants really amazing and fascinating. have you heard of the term minimalistic? kinda of that and i like shades of dark green"

"my friend, namjoon, is like that too. maybe you can meet him, well you kind of already did, but he can help decorate the room" yoongi said, ji-ho nodded, "thank you"

"so, you're feeling a bit better?" yoongi asked, the boy nodded, "i think so, i probably just needed to get it out. i don't really like my mother" he sighed, picking at his food, "i understand. do you need me to warm up your food?" he asked, the boy shook his head.

-

taehyung was relieved to hear the boy was alright.

"so, what are we doing later?" taehyung asked, yoongi hummed, "we could ask him, i'm fine with anything" he said, a smile on display.