sixty-five

yoongi and taehyung had been in college for a month so now it was time for yoongi to slowly transition to where he was going to be living.

"you'll get there, unpack this, taehyung can help, and spend the day there. if you want to come home at night and sleep here until you get the courage to sleep over there, you're more than welcome to" minsoo said, yoongi had a couple of boxes of things he wanted to take.

"okay" he spoke, kyungmi couldn't bare seeing her child with moving away boxes so she forced herself to go to work and pull a 24 hour shift.

"the boxes are labeled to make it easier, okay?" minsoo said, "i'm nervous" he spoke, "we all are, you'll do well. kyungmi and i are still here if you need anything"

he nodded and smiled, "thank you, mom"

yoongi

very bad quality picture

will u be home soon:(

kyungmi

yoongiah

yoongi

yes?

kyungmi

oh gosh

whats wrong do you need me home?

yoongi

i want a hug

im nervous

kyungmi

oh yoongi

i'll be home in 20 mins

yoongi stared at his mother who had puffy eyes before hugging her, "did you cry?" he asked, "no, i'm just tired" she lied, "oh"

yoongi smiled and hugged the woman. the woman tightly hugged him back, "i'm really proud of you. minsoo and i will still be here if you need anything" she reassured, yoongi nodded with a smile, "thank you mom"

"why are you just staring at the ceiling?" yoongi mumbled, "i feel sad" taehyung said, "how can i help?"

taehyung shrugged, "i don't know. i'll help you unpack first" taehyung said, yoongi smiled and nodded.

the boys unpacked clothes (yoongi was a tad bit shy about his pink frog pajamas taehyung had seen), some food, bedding, and some of yoongi's favorite things. yoongi explained that his mothers had ordered some furniture which taehyung greatly appreciated.