fifty-two

when yoongi woke up, taehyung was still asleep which made him giggle. he was feeling a little better than previous days. naturally, he headed downstairs to see what his parents were up to.

"what happened to your hair?" minsoo laughed, yoongi raised a brow and looked at her, "what about my hair?" he asked, "it's in pig tails"

"what?" yoongi asked, "go check the mirror" minsoo said, yoongi hummed and went upstairs to check.

yoongi laughed when he saw himself in the mirror. where had taehyung even gotten these hair ties.

he was on his way to steal kyungmi's hair ties to get back to taehyung. he grabbed 3, figuring he would make taehyung look like an alien.

"i'm going to get him back" he whispered to his mom, minsoo laughed.

yoongi was careful to not wake the boy up, taehyung occasionally moved around.

he giggled as he did that, his hands flapping and touching his ears. he left the room on his tippy toes while laughing.

minsoo couldn't help but laugh when he saw taehyung walk into the living room with 3 pigtails on his head.

"huh?" he asked, yoongi giggled, flapping his hands and jumping.

"i just woke up, what is going on?" taehyung yawned, "go look in the mirror" yoongi said, he was giggling like crazy.

taehyung got his phone from his pocket, opening the front camera and gasping.

"i can't even say anything because 1. this is my revenge. 2. i can't say anything because of that cute face of yours" he huffed, yoongi smiled, his gums on display.

yoongi cuddled taehyung in bed, that's all he wanted to do, cuddle.

it helped erase the memories, placing his attention only on taehyung only. his heart skipped a beat at how precious the boy was.

"yoongi, how'd you get diagnosed with autism?" taehyung asked, knowing yoongi needed a distraction from his thoughts.

"so, first, i had developmental delays. i didn't speak until i was 2 and a half i believe. i couldn't stand until i was almost 2 and those sort of things. but the doctors didn't care, but my biological mother did. she only cared because i acted, quote on quote, crazy and unacceptable. she got calls when i had meltdowns and was referred to those people who diagnose autism"

taehyung sighed, "you're not crazy, i hate your biological mother" he said, yoongi nodded, "i do too"

"what's that?" yoongi asked, pointing to what taehyung had in his hands.

"this is slime" he said, yoongi stared at the way taehyung stretched it out and the way he poked it.

"can i try?" he asked, taehyung set it on yoongi's desk and nodded.

yoongi poked it, flapping his hands. he liked it! he stretched it out and poked it more.