ten

tw: r slur

yoongi began getting frustrated as he took notes, the teacher seemed to speak so fast and he was just so slow, he gripped onto his hair and put hia head down. a note was placed on his desk.

'i'll pass you the notes later, i can tutor you too if you need it :) - namjoon'

yoongi smiled, going to look at the boy, namjoon was writing, he was really fast to yoongi.

namjoon stared at the boy, making yoongi look away, "thank you" yoongi signed, it was one of the only signs namjoon knew.

-

yoongi sighed as he sat alone, namjoon and hoseok had gotten in trouble with a teacher for saying taehyung was ableist.

he put some yogurt in his mouth and pulled a book from his bag, yoongi went to the page he had left off on but before he began reading, a girl and her friend sat at his table which made his heart race.

"yoongi, right?" a girl with all pink clothes said, yoongi nodded "you're autistic, right?" the other girl asked, yoongi raised a brow and slowly nodded, he sighed and began reading his book.

"no, you can't do that, small bean. you're autistic! here let me read it for you!" one of the girls smiled, taking the book from yoongi's hands, yoongi frowned, he pulled his pink notebook out of his bag and wrote "i can read", the girls read that and shook their heads, "ah stop lying, little specially abled people can't do this, let us help" she said, yoongi shook his head.

"i can read, i'm autistic not useless" he said, the girls raised a brow, "liar" one of the said and kept reading his book out loud, yoongi gripped on to his hair and tapped his foot, he needed namjoon and hoseok to come back.

yoongi was relieved to see namjoon and hoseok walk through the lunch doors, they were laughing loudly and talking but were confused when they saw yoongi with the girls.

"hey take a picture with me autistic boy! i can get so many views on social media!" one of the girls giggled, yoongi's heart raced and he shook his head, walking away and going towards namjoon and hoseok.

"the girls a-are bothering me" yoongi spoke, the boy looked uncomfortable, he was trying to self soothe, "hobi, you stay here and i'll talk to those girls" namjoon said, yoongi liked the way both hoseok and namjoon tried their best to understand him, it was a different feeling.

-

hoseok found yoongi's stims cute, the way he would clench his fists, or sometimes flap his hands, and sometimes he ruffled his hair in a crazy manner with a huge smile on display.

but taehyung would only glare at him from across the table, hoseok didn't understand why taehyung hated yoongi so much, yoongi was shy but that was not a reason to dislike him.

he sighed, he got frustrated just thinking about it, the devil must have heard him because not even 10 seconds later, taehyung and a boy with pink hair sat at the table.

"where is namjoon?" taehyung asked, hoseok hummed, "he was talking to some girls and then he went to the bathroom, he'll be back in a bit" hoseok said, taehyung hummed and nodded, yoongi was too focused on eating a poptart to notice the boy.

he made quick eye contact with jimin and looked away when he made eye contact too, he began tapping his leg and fiddling with his fingers.