seventy-three

yoongi laid on the dental chair. he was a bit scared, but hoseok had reassured him he'd be fine.

"we're going to switch out your colors. it will hurt for a bit after, but it will only last about 4 or 5 days. it'll feel like a pressure" he explained, yoongi nodded.

yoongi was handed a wheel of colors to choose from, he stared at it and went with light purple for both top and bottom.

"great job brushing, yoongi-ah" he spoke, "thank you" yoongi spoke, the man nodded and began working.

yoongi was stimming to self regulate, he whined occasionally to let them know he needed a small break.

yoongi sniffled when they were done. he hated the new feeling in his mouth, it hurt to bite down.

"don't tense your jaw. try soft and cold foods, okay?" he spoke, yoongi sniffled and nodded, he got a small tube of toothpaste in return but it wasn't his usual one so he would give it to taehyung.

he sat in his seat in college, he grabbed his notebook and pens as he waited for elizabeth.

yoongi stared at the girl who put her head down, sensing something was up with her.

(a/n: yoongi, an empath, sensing elizabeth is sad)

he wanted to speak but didn't want to move his jaw, he grabbed a sticky note and wrote something down.

are you okay? are you sad?

"i miss my mom" she mumbled, "me too" yoongi spoke, hell, he sucked at comforting people.

"but your mom lives in korea, right?" she asked, "right" yoongi said, "mine lives in the states, it's not everyday i can see her" she cried, setting her head down.

yoongi stared at her. thoughts raced through his head,"that's a good point.." he spoke, not knowing what to do.

"do you want a hug?" yoongi asked, but the girl didn't answer. shit. he stimmed as he thought of what to do.

"i hope you feel better. i'm here for you" he reassured her, rubbing her back.

the topic for today's class was child abuse and when videos were shown, yoongi felt triggered.

he started to dissociate as he remembered his childhood.

"you stupid child! you stupid, stupid, stupid child!" his mother shouted as yoongi played with her lipstick he found on the TV stand.

he covered his ears and tightly shut his eyes as his mother slammed him across the wall and hit him with her purse. yoongi screamed and cried.

his father only laughed, yoongi didn't know what he did wrong. all he knew was that his mom was mad.

"papa! make her stop!" he cried, screaming as his mother hit him, the man groaned, "just shut up! you're so loud!" the man shouted, adjusting his belt and taking it off.