eighty-nine

"are you ready to get your braces off?" yoongi's orthodontist spoke, yoongi happily nodded, "please"

yoongi hate the sound from the tool that took off his braces but he bared with it just for this.

he smiled as soon as he got them off and they were touched up, flapping his hands which made the orthodontist laugh a bit.

"we have to make you a retainer. the retainer is going to keep your teeth straight so you'll need to wear it every day and night unless brushing or eating, okay?" he asked, yoongi nodded, "it's not an enjoyable process, breathe in through your nose during it"

yoongi nodded, gagging at the taste of the paste in his mouth, he gasped for air as soon as the process ended.

"good job, yoongi. they'll be ready in about an hour so you can come pick them up then" he spoke, yoongi nodded, smiling widely.

yoongi

taehyung

taehyung

aww so cute

WAIT U GOT UR BRACES OFF?!?!?

yoongi

it wasnt obvious? 😞😞😞😞

taehyung

IT WAS

IM JUST STUPID

I WANNA GIVE U A BIG KISS

yoongi

☺️☺️

me too

i wanna give u the biggesttt kiss

taehyung

ur so cute:(

i love u

yoongi

love u too

im gonna be at home

yoongi didn't like his retainer.

it felt weird, it felt weird in his mouth, it felt weird to speak in it and it felt weird to have to commit to use this piece of plastic for the rest of his life to keep his teeth straight.

"seok said retainers feel weird but you get used to it over time and it'll feel like nothing" taehyung said, yoongi hummed, "also, you paid a shit ton of money for your straight teeth, so don't put it to waste"