ninety-two

"taehyungie" yoongi cried out in the middle of the night, his aching body keeping him up along with his fever and nausea.

taehyung sat up, rubbing his eyes and sighing, "what can i so for you, prince? do you want a drink? medicine?"

"i'm cold" he cried, "i can take your temperature" taehyung said, yoongi shrugged so taehyung took his temperature.

"101.6 farenheit" 38.667 celcius which probably isn't that bad in a medical world but yoongi felt like he was in hell.

"yoongi, want some water?" he asked, the boy cried and nodded.

taehyung put a straw in the cup to make it easier for him. he would do anything for this boy. absolutely anything.

yoongi softly drank out of it, hardly moving a muscle. he let out a big sigh, sniffling, "can i have medicine?"

taehyung nodded and left to get that, he was beyond exhausted but he would do anything for yoongi.

he prayed to the gods that yoongi would be fine by early morning because he wouldn't be able to take care of him.

taehyung woke up and saw yoongi sleeping, curled up with a bunch of blankets and his stuffed frog curled up next to him.

he cuddled him, wrapping his legs and arms around him. yoongi moved around a bit.

taehyung loved holding yoongi while sleeping, but on days like these, yoongi found it miserable.

he grumbled, "off" he mumbled, taehyung frowned and did as told to not anger yoongi. angry yoongi was the worst yoongi, he had only seen the boy get really mad like twice.

"how are you feeling?"

"horrible"

taehyung hummed, "that's not cool, will you be able to take care of yourself while i'm at work?"

"probably not but when do i ever actually take care of myself?" yoongi questioned, "i guess so. let me know if you need anything"

yoongi nodded, "can you get me water before you leave?" he asked, taehyung nodded.

taehyung

yoongi is sick :(

namjoon

again?

taehyung

STOP

BUT TODAY HE LOOKED EVEN WORSE AND HE WAS CRYING

AND HE HATES BEING SICK

😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞

hoseok

joon is studying today

i think i'll probably head over there

taehyung

thank you

i'll try to be home early

hoseok opened the apartment door and smiled seeing yoongi cuddled up against blankets and stuffed animals.