thirty-one

tw: self harm, depression

yoongi hummed as he scribbled in class, not seeing taehyung come up to him with a carton of milk, "hi yoongi"
taehyung said, yoongi looked up and waved, taehyung set the carton of milk on yoongi's desk which made yoongi smile.

"milk!" he giggled, taehyung smiled seeing the boy happy. he hated himself for everything he did to him, he hated himself so much, he deserved to die.

taehyung began crying in the corner of the bathroom. he hated himself so much for hurting yoongi, he was miserable with himself. he wasn't at lunch because he couldn't stop crying.

why did he hurt yoongi so much? why didn't he listen to others? he couldn't do this anymore, he wanted nothing but death, he couldn't cope with the guilt.

taehyung didn't hear the small footsteps coming near him, "tae? is that you?" yoongi asked, crouching down to look at him, "y-yeah" he cried, sobbing into his knees, "why are you crying?" yoongi frowned, he was never good with crying people but wanted to comfort taehyung.

"i-i'm sorry" he cried, yoongi raised a brow, "for what?" he asked,  "i-i hurt you b-badly a-and the guily i-is consuming me" his shaky voice said, yoongi frowned.

he didn't know what to do or say so he stayed quiet for a bit, "but i forgave you and i'm happy you were able to acknowledge what you did wrong" he explained, he really tried his best to comfort taehyung, "i-i know b-but i-i can't l-live like t-this. i-i'm so sorry" he cried, he felt light headed from crying so much, "do you want a hug?" yoongi asked, not knowing what to do. he was horrible at this.

"m-mhm" taehyung said, wiping his tears, yoongi pulled the taller boy into a hug, "i accept your apology, no more crying about this. you're doing what's right now and that's all that matters" yoongi said, "b-but i hurt you"

"i've been hurt worse taehyung, my biological parents literally abused me physically and mentally. now, go eat lunch, okay?" yoongi said, taehyung sniffled and nodded, "did you eat already?" taehyung asked, yoongi nodded, "yes, namjoon is a slow eater though, i couldn't wait for him and needed to wash my hands. now go" yoongi said, taehyung smiled, "thank you, yoon"

yoongi

why does my tummy feel fuzzy around taehyung

like

i hugged him and my heart went fast and my stomach felt?? weird??

what does that mean

am i going to die of heart attack

am i going to have a stroke

namjoon

i genuinely can't tell if you're being serious

yoongi

THIS IS SERIOUS!!!

AM I GOING TO DIE OF HEART ATTACK

YES OR NO

namjoon

NO