ninety-three

couple have ups and downs, high and lows, rainy and sunny days. however, after these rainy days, the sunny days welcome the rainbow into the sky.

yoongi and taehyung have up and downs, they have their glory moments and they have their moments where they can't even bare to be in the same room.

at the end of the day, they're a loving couple and are together. love is truly, beautiful.

shall we find out more about how this couple loves during up and downs and how they love their lives during hard and glorious times?

-

once in a while, yoongi's senses were heightened. he couldn't even stand the feeling of his own clothes.

he couldn't even stand taehyung's touch, no matter how much he wanted it. physical touch became overwhelming and unbearable.

"please taehyung, don't hug me" yoongi said, near tears, "oh shit, sorry, i forgot"

yoongi sighed, working on an essay while taehyung did some reading next to him. he craved the sense of warmth and security.

he scooted a bit closer to taehyung so they would touch knees, it made taehyung silently chuckle.

-

"ow! o-ouch! taehyung!" yoongi cried and pulled his knee away, "how did you do this? this is what your mother said to do so let me do it" taehyung said, yoongi sobbed.

"hey, deep breath" taehyung instructed, cleaning yoongi's injury, yoongi let out shaky breaths, "tell me how this happened"

yoongi sniffled, "i stumbled over my own feet and i fell on the concrete while walking holly" he frowned, taehyung nodded, "be more careful next time"

yoongi nodded, wiping his tears as taehyung placed a bandaid on his bleeding scrape, "done, see? so easy"

he nodded, thanking the boy for being gentle.

-

"my new glasses look stupid on me" taehyung groaned, yoongi perked his head up like a cat, "can i see?" he asked, "sure"

taehyung placed them on his face, looking at yoongi and watched his expression change. he watched yoongi's eyes change, "taehyung, you pull it off well. woah" yoongi smiled, going to give a kiss taehyung a kiss.

"but-"

"argue and i'll have a breakdown"

taehyung breathed in, "okay, thank you"

-

"it's autism awareness and acceptance month, you have to do it for me" yoongi scoffed, "what, no! i'm not buying you a frog fossil that's 2000 dollars because of autism acceptance and awareness month!" taehyung sighed, yoongi whined.

"it's that, or the wedding" taehyung said, yoongi groaned, "fine, cancel the wedding" he sighed, making himself and taehyung laugh.

taehyung laid next to yoongi, pressing a kiss on his cheek, "wow, you're beautiful" taehyung said, "thank you"

yoongi giggled, he was so terribly, madly in love.