ninety

"take good care of her" elizabeth said, yoongi nodded, staring at the little girl in her car seat.

"i'm literally the best uncle in the whole world" yoongi sassed, "okay, then i'll be leaving for work now" she smiled, yoongi nodded before shooing her away and taking the baby.

"maya" yoongi cooed, maya was asleep though. it was 10am. yoongi decided to take her to bed with her to sleep.

taehyung stared at the baby who was taking up his spot in bed when he was back from his class, "is this maya?"

yoongi nodded with a smile, "isn't she so cute?" he asked, taehyung nodded and smiled, setting his backpack on the ground.

"classes were shit today, i have a photography project" he groaned, yoongi hummed, "what are you going to photograph?"

taehyung shrugged, "i don't even wanna go to work" he sighed, getting up. he had a tight schedule because of work and school.

"it's fine taehyungie, it's a 6 hour shift, you'll be back at around 7" yoongi said, caressing taehyung's back.

"thanks, i'll go get dressed now " he said, yoongi smiled and nodded.

elizabeth

hi

has maya eaten

yoongi

no

she's sleeping

very nice sleeper

wish i was a baby so i could sleep all day like maya

elizabeth

lmaoo

make sure to feed her when she's up

yoongi

got it

yoongi made a bottle with one hand because he was carrying a crying maya.

"shh, you'll be okay little one" he said, gently putting the bottle in her mouth which made her become quiet.

"bye yoongi! see you later" taehyung said, yoongi nodded and waved goodbye, looking back at maya.

he could only imagine him and taehyung with a family.

"will you be trilingual?" yoongi asked the small girl, tickling her nose, "your nose is so cute, it's a little button nose" he smiled, the girl whining and stretching her small body.

"we should sleep some more" he yawned, cradling her in bed.

yoongi woke up when elizabeth moved his shoulder, "how was she?" she asked, taking her into her arms, the boy rubbed his eyes, "good, we slept all day and she had a bottle at around 2pm" he said, she nodded and waved goodbye.