twenty-five

tw: death threats, violence

"i know you're going to hurt him!" hoseok shouted, gripping taehyung's hair and slamming his head against the wall, "i'm not going to hurt him!" taehyung shouted back, hoseok had hurt him physically and verbally so much within 15 minutes and he was about to throw up.

"yes you will!" hoseok practically growled, namjoon came just in time before taehyung passed out, "hoseok! what are you doing?" namjoon raised his voice, pulling hoseok away from the boy, "h-he's going to hurt yoongi! you don't understand namjoon!" hoseok shouted, he dug his nails into namjoon's shoulders which made the boy flinch.

namjoon called over a teacher and hoseok was sent home at not even 9am.

"tae? are you alright?" namjoon asked, taehyung couldn't speak, he felt so nauseous, "t-this is what i deserve because of what i did to yoongi" taehyung said, gagging at the end, he had spoke too much and now he felt horrible.

"you don't deserve this, i think you should go to the nurse" namjoon said, helping taehyung up, "i-i'll be fine" he reassured the boy, namjoon sighed, he didn't trust taehyung on this one.

yoongi sat next to taehyung in class, taehyung didn't look well, his face was practically a different color, "hi" he smiled, taehyung forced a small smile and put his head back down.

he hummed, maybe he was just overreacting.

namjoon sighed as he checked his messages, he looked back at taehyung and yoongi who were just eating.

"seok got admitted to the psych ward" namjoon said, "why?" yoongi asked, taehyung looked at both boys for a response, "his ied got bad again, he's just not doing well" namjoon said, he knew this would happen sooner or later due to the fact hoseok wasn't going to therapy or taking his medication.

"that sucks" taehyung said, namjoon nodded, "i hope he gets to a more stable point"

yoongi got home after an exhausted day, minsoo had bought him cheese pizza and he was happy about that.

"i'm going to do laundry, let me know if you need anything" minsoo said, kyungmi was at work so it would just be yoongi in the kitchen, yoongi nodded and ate his pizza as he drew.

he loved cheese pizza, his favorite food everything. surprisingly, he didn't gain a lot of weight from it, maybe it was because he ran a lot from holly or because he loved fruits.

there was a knock at the door, yoongi went to open it, it was going to be kyungmi he thought.

horror was spread across his face when he saw who it was. no other than his biological mom.

"oh look at you! we need you back" she smiled, yoongi began screaming and shaking, "m-mom!" he screamed, the woman looked at him, "i am your mom, now come with me" she said, yoongi shook his head, he felt like he couldn't speak.

minsoo glared at yoongi's biological mom, "ma'am, you legally can't be here. you lost all your parenting rights" minsoo said, yoongi's biological mom caressed yoongi's face, "oh, come back to me" she said, minsoo took it as a sign to run with yoongi to their upstairs bathroom. sue failed to realize his biological mom was after them.