forty-four

tw: fighting

"hey baby boy" a girl chuckled, sitting across from yoongi at lunch. the boy was all alone, he was waiting for namjoon and hoseok.

"i'm not a baby" yoongi said, raising his brow, "i think you're really cute" she said, faking a high pitched chuckle, "t-thank you?" he nervously said, he felt suffocated.

"i want your number" she smiled, yoongi shook his head, "i don't have one" he lied, he always told that lie when he didn't want to give his number.

"what? how can should i contact a cute boy like you?" she huffed, her big eyes staring at yoongi's golden ones. the girl got closer to yoongi, placing her hand on his thigh.

the girl sat on her lap. yoongi pushed her off and began screaming, he ran off while crying; looking for one of his friends.

he bumped into taehyung and yoongi started screaming and crying more, he rolled up in a small ball in the middle of the ground.

"yoongi, listen to me" taehyung said, his voice full of worry. yoongi couldn't do anything, he felt hopeless on the ground.

"yoongi!" taehyung said, his voice louder, yoongi screamed more, earning the attention of others.

taehyung went to get the guidance counselor to help yoongi, yoongi was taken to a quiet place.

-

yoongi bounced on the yoga ball he was given. it felt funny to yoongi but he liked it.

"want snack" yoongi signed, he didn't get to eat lunch because of what happened, "lunch is over yoongi" the counselor said, yoongi whined.

"but i didn't eat" he signed, "not my fault, how about you head to class? you've been here long enough" the counselor said, yoongi didn't like her.

he nodded, walking out to go to his class which unfortunately, was with taehyung.

-

he felt all eyes on him and he wanted to cry, he hated this. why couldn't he just disappear?

he gripped onto his hair and sat down, placing his head down and beginning to quietly cry.

he was good at crying quietly, he would always cry quietly after hus biological parents treated him like trash.

-

"yoongi" taehyung softly said, placing his hand on yoongi's shoulder, the small boy flinched, "don't touch me" he said, forcing himself to speak.

"i'm sorry" taehyung softly said, yoongi wanted to cry again. why him? why did he have to be this miserable?

yoongi nodded, having no clue on what to do.

-

"yoongi, you look sad these days" minsoo said, "i'm not sad" yoongi said, his eyes wandering around the car.

"did you and kyungmi adopt me out of pitty?" yoongi quietly asked, there was no way minsoo and kyungmi adopted him out of love.

"yoongi, we didn't adopt you out of pity. kyungmi and i had to do so much to be accepted to foster. honestly, when we saw you, we knew we wanted you to be our son" minsoo said, yoongi frowned.