twenty

taehyung could feel everyone's glare on him as he entered the school building, he felt like it was eating him alive. he felt sick to his stomach, it was all yoongi's fault.

why did the autistic boy always have to do something? he could never keep his mouth shut.

he could see and hear yoongi giggling and stimming while talking to namjoon about frogs. it annoyed hin so much, it was disgusting. he guessed yoongi had a new stim, the boy was rocking back on forth on his heels and he stood on his tippy toes, the boy found it disgusting, yoongi always acted like a newborn.

taehyung sat next to yoongi in his english class, it made yoongi anxious knowing that taehyung could easily say or do something to him in the matter of seconds.

but taehyung didn't sit next to yoongi to do something to the boy, instead, he was observing yoongi. yoongi had to be faking his autism.

after 30 minutes, he had no evidence to prove his point. yoongi stimmed, occasionally letting out vocal stims and he rocked back and forth. he didn't catch yoongi this time.

yoongi was walking to lunch alone, namjoon and hoseok had gotten in trouble again for who knows what.

he sat alone and read a book as he ate some crackers. he instantly felt taehyung staring at him.

"hi" yoongi softly said and waved, he made slight eye contact with the boy, taehyung raised a brow, "you're faking your autism, aren't you?" he asked, yoongi raised a brow, "why do you say that?"

"you made eye contact with me" the boy said, yoongi couldn't help but laugh, "i did but sometimes it's impossible, autism is a spectrum, it's different for everyone, there's high functioning people but some may always need a caretaker next to them"

taehyung nodded, he tried to care about what yoongi said but couldn't, he had more things to ask, "why the fuck did you tell the school i told you to kill yourself?" he asked, a tint of anger in his voice, yoongi raised a brow, "i told namjoon, i think he told hoseok but i'm not sure" yoongi said, his heart began racing.

"why did you tell him? now everyone at the school hates me!" taehyung shouted, yoongi grabbed onto his ears but then decided to speak.

"it's hard to keep it in! i actually tried to kill myself because of you! i went to the hospital for cutting myself but you don't care! why do you care so much about my autism!? it's not affecting you in any way! just stop it please!" yoongi screamed and shouted, namjoon and hoseok walked in on yoongi shouting, they were surprised to say the least.

taehyung was silent. yoongi actually attempted?

yoongi felt dizzy, everything was twirling, his breath was unstable and namjoon noticed it. yoongi passed out in namjoon's arms.

namjoon was no medical expert but he laid the boy down and he removed tight clothing items, he let out a sigh.

taehyung watched in horror, what had he done?

taehyung spent the whole day thinking about that, yoongi has attempted because of him.