thirty-three

yoongi looked in the mirror, happy with his outfit of the day. he looked stylish and he was comfortable, he jumped in joy.

he walked down the stairs, going to the kitchen to grab water, seeing his mother was on the computer.

"hey yoongi, so the little girl is leaving in 2 days and my parents want to have dinner today so they can say goodbye" the woman said, yoongi frowned, "i don't want to!" he shouted, his perfectly good mood ruined, "i know yoongi so i have an offer" kyungmi said, yoongi let go of his ears and stared at the woman.

"offer?" he softly asked, the woman nodded, "you can stay over with any of your friends until we come back" the woman said, yoongi's lips turned into a smile.

"o-okay!" he jumped, running upstairs to see if any of his friends wanted to hang out.

yoongi

helloo

hoseok

hi i was just released from the psych ward

yoongi

that's good

where's joon?

namjoon

hii

yoongi

do u guys want to hang outtt????

hoseok

i can't yoon :(

i have to do a lot of things to do

yoongi

oh

:(

what about you namjoon

namjoon

my cousin is failing 4th grade so my mom wants me to tutor her so i can't so sorry

maybe another day??

yoongi

oh

it's fine

ty

yoongi was sad when he read that. he didn't want to see kyungmi's parents, they were horrible.

he was about to accept his fate until someone texted him.

taehyung

hi yoon

been thinking about when you got me a cupcake for my birthday and i didn't appreciate it and i smashed it all over you. im such a stupid bitch, im sorry.

yoongi

oh

it's okay now