thank you! + author's note

hi everyone!

first of all, thank you so much for reading and voting for this book. i am so grateful to have so kany people reading, voting, and commenting on my work. writing this book has truly been an informative and kind of, eyes opening experience.

through this book, i have learned a lot about autism. i listened to the stories of autistic people, listened to their struggles, researched so much more on how autistic people's lives differentiate from ones of neurotypical people. i have learned so much, but i still have so much to learn. i want to thank those who allowed ms to listen to their experiences and who have been comfortable to share them with me.

like always, i hope that this book can bring a spotlight to some modern world issues that are still happening up to date and clear up any stigma and stereotypes. for example, many people think that autistic people are not capable of having a family, significant other, or receive higher education; yoongi can do all these. he might not have done it as easily as neurotypical people, but he can do it, just with more struggles.

i also want to apologize if i ever represented anything wrong in this book, especially in the earliest chapters because i was still learning a lot about autism and i was still getting to ralk with people who have autism.

besides the thank you's, i want to share some alternative ideas i had for this book and why i had them! lol

-yoongi mpreg
i think i had this idea because i wanted him to suffer with the sensroy overload of pregnancy 🧐 but i was like nah because i already have a book with mpreg
-hoseok mpreg
probably had this idea because he would be worried about his child inheriting his ied + namjoon's reassuring words + he can boss namjoon around
-taehyung being diagnosed with adhd
adhd and autism have some similar symptoms which can cause them to be congused for one another. he realizes that bullying yoongi is just internalized hatred towards himself.
-taehyung braces
i was bored plus he would suffer and he rarely suffers so it would be great if he suffered
-jiho not liking yoongi because he has autism
it would create conflict!!! boom!

i think thats it? thank you so much for all the support and i will miss writing this book so much! feel free to check out my ongoing book, 'number 13' or my oneshots and request something! thank you so much again!