one hundred and ten

taehyung sighed, giving the newly engaged couple some coffee as he sat across them on the couch. yoongi and ji-ho were at school.

namjoon and hoseok were confused on why taehyung wanted to talk with them in private, "so, uh, i need to talk to you guys" taehyung said, leaning back on the couch, "mhm, what's up?"

he took a deep breath in, "so, you guys know how ji-ho got in a fight a couple days ago and there was a little fuss over it?" taehyung said, "oh no" hoseok frowned, "well, everything's okay, it's just that, yoongi is falling into a depressive episode" he mumbled, fiddling with his fingers.

it had been a while since yoongi had one of these, so taehyung felt his world crashing down, "he thinks that he's becoming his father and the fact he's learnt about generational trauma in his class isn't doing him well" he said, the boy's noticed how taehyung's shoulders slumped ans he looked down like a scolded kitty.

"ji-ho is kind of catching on how yoongi is acting because of the fights he had at school. i don't want ji-ho to think it's his fault, so uh, if it isn't too much to ask for, could you guys get ji-ho out of the house for a bit?" he asked, "just so i can settle things out with yoongi" he added, biting the inside of his mouth.

"oh taehyungie, of course" hoseok said, "don't forget to take care of yourself too, taehyung" namjoon smiled, "i'll have a sleepover with ji-ho" hoseok grinned, "thank you guys, just don't tell him, alright?"

the couple nodded with smiles.

-

"how was school?" taehyung asked when yoongi was back, "it was okay" he mumbled, taehyung internally frowned, he couldn't stand seeing his lover so upset.

"do you want to watch a show until ji-ho gets home?" taehyung asked, yoongi shook his head, "i'll just take a nap or something" he said, heading to their room.

taehyung felt so at fault.

-

hoseok

JI-HO

hii

ji-ho

hii hoba

hoseok

how's school

ji-ho

it's good

im bad at math tho sigh

hoseok

do u wanna have a sleepover?

IT'D BE SO FUNNN

ji-ho

OMG YAY

i have to ask yoongi and tae tho

hoseok

i already asked 😎😎

just pack things and i'll pick u up w joon

ji-ho

how many days?

will u take me to school?