Chapter 48

My eyes flicked at the bathroom door as Luciano walked out after taking a shower. A shudder ran down my spine as I witnessed water evaporating and clouding my view. That was way too hot.

When he walked out, my knees tightened and I stood up straight. He gave me a short glance before looking away and walking over to the table.

I went over to him, and whipped out my arms to wrap them around him.

"I'm not a mood to talk right now, Red." He said, his lips lined thin together. I could sense his anger from a distance. I'd be frustrated if I were him too.

"Who said I wanted to talk?"

"You're not going to get what you want," He reminded me of what I had asked earlier before he went for a shower. "And you should stop thinking about it."

"Fine, fine!" I exclaimed. "I won't. Why are you always angry at me?"

An euphoria of heat welled up in my body as he inched closer, taking my face and forcing me look at him. "Because you always make me angry,"

"I don't."

"Yes, you do. You and your irrelevant choices and decisions get the worst out of me,"

I frowned, not every decision or choice I had made over the past few months were irrelevant. Some were wrong but some were right as well.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I won't bring it up again. I don't want to be Queen. Fine?" I said with a sigh.

"Good,"

My pulse raced as he grabbed me, placing a heated kiss over my lips. I pressed my self on his body, feeling his warmth delve into mine. The kiss quickly turned into a passionate one rather than just a slight peck. My hands went down, touching his chest and feeling his primal muscles against my fingertips.

It wasn't long before I felt his erection growing against my abdomen, slowly getting hard as he bought me to the bed, ready to take me. His thumb caressed my cheeks as he forced his tongue in my mouth.

My heat flared, taking control. I sank into the mattress, my knees buckling up as his weigh bore me down. I clutched his shoulders, my nails digging into his shirt as he nibbled on the flesh above my collarbone. As much as I wanted to be fucked, this wasn't it.

Right when I tried to catch my breath, his mouth moved back to mine, devouring my lips. He tasted delicious, just perfect. Pressing my fingers on his lips, I stopped him and turned around, sitting over him.

This was what I wanted.

His eyes were dark as they started back at me, filled with so much worry and stress.

"You know—" I licked my lips and unbuttoned the first few buttons of his shirt, "There is a lot of burden over you and I can tell you're exhausted," My hair fell over my face as I looked down at him.

His lips turned into a nasty smirk, "What are you implying on?"

"You should let me take control, for once and you'll enjoy it." I said, implying on what we were doing. I no longer desired to be controlled—by anyone.

"And let you kill me?" He scoffed, smacking my ass.

"No," I pouted. "I wouldn't kill you," I wouldn't dare. Nothing could force me to kill Luciano.

His fingers tangled in my hair and pushed them behind my ear to get a closure of me. "I know what you'd exactly do,"

"Please," I groaned, breathing against his temple. "Let me be in power for once. I have dreamt about it so many times," My eyes roamed around his face, waiting for a response. It was a mere suggestion for switching a few things in our life.

"Fine. But only once so you don't dream about it ever again," He growled in my ears.

I got up, my hands still flattened against his chest. A wide smile grew over my face and I asked, "So, I can be a Queen for the evening?"

"Yes,"

Excitement coursed through my body. I raised my hands and unbuttoned the rest of his shirt, revealing his tanned and powerful chest. Holding the material aside, I dipped down, running my tongue over his chest. My underwear was damp but I still controlled my desire.

When his palm reached out for my head, I grabbed. "You aren't supposed to touch me," I said, squeezing it harder. "I'm in control, right?"

"Right, right," He nodded.

I released my grip over his hand and it disappeared as I wanted it too. Crawling backwards, I let my self rub against his growing erection between my thighs. My head ducked back down and I left a slick trail of my tongue over his chest while making him excited at the same time.

Luciano growled, "I don't like to be teased,"

I pushed him back down on the bed before he got up, "Don't get up," I warned him and gave him a harsh glare. This was my time, my dream, my reality.

My panties were soaked with my female wetness as I got off his bulge and my fingers curled around his belt.

He shot me a smile, "That's more like it,"

My breath quickened as I bent down, taking his erect cock in my hand and feeling it throb against my fingers. I pressed my lips firmly on his tip, kissing it and Luciano grumbled out a groan of pleasure before his body tensed in approval.

My lips parted and my tongue flicked out, sliding down his length till where it ended. Again and again, I stroked my tongue over his flesh, teasing him, driving him crazy till he lost control.

The pain and frustration of holding an orgasm was settled in Luciano's eyes when I looked at him. It was tormenting but nothing new, I went through this a thousand times, I was sure he could handle this one single time.

While observing his features, I licked his shaft again and he grunted before frowning at me. I sealed my lips around his thickness and jaw tightened as I took it in my mouth after a very long minute of teasing.

Salvia dipped down from the corners of my mouth as the tip of his cock hit my throat, forcing me to gag. My jaw ached as my head bob back and forth, sucking him dry. I stroked his balls and squeezed them knowing he liked it and he did.

"Fuck, yes." Luciano said out of happiness.

Just before he could finish off, I pulled away, leaving him hard and without a month. He came for me, grabbing my throat.

"As much as I have enjoyed this show, I rather not proceed anymore." He said before pushing me down over the bed and taking control.

Read the full book on patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr