Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Luciano marked me.

Again.

When I tried to get up and leave, he drove me back to the bed and hovered over me. "I told you, you ran into my den, you're not leaving unless I want you to leave." His fingers twisted around my hair before he settled his lips over mine.

The heat suddenly rose, and the craving grew. It all happened in a snap of a second. The mark over my breast burned as I gave into the intense kiss. An itch appeared between my legs as I grind my hips against Luciano's.

Fuck him.

My nipples went tight underneath the cold. I tried pulling free from him but he grasped onto my throat. He forced my legs apart and settled between them.

"Don't try hard—you know you want me," He whispered before leaning down and grazing his lips against the mark. A rush of excitement surged through me again and I groaned. He was just tormenting me now and it was getting unbearable.

Toes dug into the sheets as my clothes were ripped off my body. I was soaked wet, drenched and trembling like a perfect horny woman. Once marked, the female needed to mate and I couldn't deny that feeling for any longer.

I wanted this.

Tension built in my body as my legs spread across the bed, inviting him to take me, mate with me. Luciano lifted himself off me, taking off his leather coat and then the shirt he wore underneath.

My lips parted on the reveal of his muscles and his broad chest that had gotten so much better. I swallowed down my saliva and got up. A few deep breaths later, my hands trailed down his chest and his arms.

So big.

So beautiful.

My instinct drove me down to his abdomen where I placed a kiss over his divine flesh. His thick shaft poked through the pants and yet I didn't give it any attention. I flicked my tongue over his chest, eyes still locked, watching the strength in him shift upon my kisses.

Just as he did to me.

He yanked me back and rubbed his thumb over my lips. "My fierce little Red,"

"Not yours," I reminded him.

He placed me back over the mattress and pulled down my underwear before forcing a finger inside my tightness.

"Yes, you're mine and you'll be always mine. Get that through your head, princess." I yelped as another finger went inside my dripping hole.

It had been a while since I felt full—since I had sex with Luciano. Since the mate bond was broken, I felt nothing, no urge and no desire for anyone. Everything became dull.

His fingers stroked me, softly at first before going in deeper and hitting my walls. I tightened around his fingers and pushed my hips to meet with his rhythm. His lips inched closer but he didn't kiss me, instead, he stared, studying my soul through my eyes.

A thumb rubbed my swollen clit and I flushed red out of shame. This wasn't my plan. But, it was a good way to pass time.

I grabbed his arm just when I felt like I was going to release. "I want you inside me," It was a plea than a demand. I was always weak in front of Luciano and by marking me, he had made me more vulnerable to his touch.

I got wetter and wetter by every second. His fingers were pulled out and without saying anything, Luciano pulled down his pants, releasing the monster he had been hiding.

He lifted my legs over his sides and I nodded before he pushed the tip of his cock inside me. My muscles clamped around him as my hands clutched his tightly.

There was a little pain at the beginning as I hadn't had sex but it went away immediately, replacing it with pleasure. He warmed his way inside me, slowly and carefully. Each thrust felt like urge, needing to be fulfilled.

When I felt ready, I wrapped my hand around his cock, wanting to feel it deeper inside me just as his fingers were.

My hunger was satisfied when he slammed in deep in a single stroke, throwing me off the edge. I squirmed with every thrust and my body shook with pleasure.

He held me tight by hair and I melted. My fears, my plans and everything else was destroyed the moment he plunged his cock inside me. I desired nothing except for him.

Only him.

When the emptiness inside me was filled, I quivered. He cupped my breasts, flicking my nipples with his thumb and pounded me at the same time. Cries and moans escaped my thirsty mouth.

I struggled to breathe when I spurted out my release. It was intense. His cock still slided in and out of my cunt, pumping my pussy with rough strokes.

"So fucking hot," His beast growled in my ear, "And, so fucking tight,"

I clenched around him and he exploded, filling up my pussy with his substance. I heaved in and gasped for breath as he fell beside me, still groaning.

It took both of us a while before we got our breathings under control.

My eyes wandered around the room and I stared at the door and at the key that was over the table. Luciano was tired and he couldn't get to me if I ran away—which I needed to do now.

I glanced at him and his eyes were closed but he was awake. Breathing. I took my chance and jolted but before I could even get off the bed, Luciano grabbed my waist and pulled me.

I fell over his chest and a frown appeared on my face. His hold tightened around my waist and he laughed before pushing the hair over my face behind.

"You're not running, not today, not ever."

Read the full book on patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr