Chapter 62

Luciano

My eyes were glued on the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, my mate, my love, Red. Her thick lashes shadowed over her face and her eyes stayed close. Her chest rose up slowly before dropping with every breath. Fire and heat raged inside me the longer I looked at her.

It truly had been days.

My finger ran down her cheekbones, getting a glimpse of her pristine flesh that she had been hiding underneath her clothes for days and not giving me a chance to take her. I tried to draw her to the bed but it seemed like she had just lost her sexual appetite since she met her daughter and her twin-sister.

Her face lit up and I rolled over the instant second. I felt her shiver against me, her little body shaking against mine as she licked her lips, wetting them. Her pupils widened with excitement and worry.

"What are you doing?" she asked, touching my chest.

I hovered over her before reaching down and burying my head into the side of her neck, where her scent was the strongest, provoking my itch for her. Just a single breath and I felt in peace, my heart melting, my wolf howling.

"Taking what's mine." I whispered before kissing her neck hard. Her pulse went wild and her body tensed, like it did whenever I tried to fuck her.

"But—"

She tried to get up but I put her back on the bed. "Fiona is having breakfast and then Valarie will take her for a stroll so you don't need to worry about anything. Everything else is fine." I told her before she started with her morning routine of running here and there, trying to bond with her daughter. I delved back into her neck and she squeaked. "We have enough time to make love."

Her lips puckered and I grabbed my chance, taking her mouth and filling with mine. The silk sheets underneath swirled and tangled around as she shifted, her hips dancing beneath me as I grabbed them.

I pushed my thumb under her chin, parting her lips before devouring every inch of her mouth with my tongue. She groaned, holding the nape of my neck hard while rubbing herself against my cock, grinding hard.

Her sweetness melted into my mouth and when I pulled back, I found her eyes filled with need and desire, her lips turning into a grin as she jolted and wrapped herself around me.

I placed my finger over her mouth, stopping her for a second. "I thought you were too busy to give your husband some special time?"

"No. Who said that?" Innocence brimmed in her eyes and her brows furrowed together as she acted like she wasn't denying me for days. "And since you're offering, why not?" She pulled down the straps of her satin nightwear and I did the rest, taking it off and throwing it aside.

She splayed herself across the bed, her legs on either side of mine as she touched her pussy, loosely rubbing her clit. Her eyes were glued at me, starvation in them as she finally gave in.

Wrapping a hand around her throat, I ran my thumb over her nipple and she moaned. "Mhm. Please." Her legs spread wider for me, her wetness glimmering inside the dimmed room as she fastened her speed with her two fingers, already reaching for an orgasm as she could barely control herself.

Naughty little Red.

I pushed her hand aside and reached down to her breasts. She squirmed, groaning and begging as I drew her nipple between my teeth, feeding into her thirst and sucking hard. I sense her swollen little cunt dripping, her flesh twitching as pushed a finger into her tight pussy.

She gripped around me hard, her pussy pulsating as I interested another finger, making her ready for my cock.

I pulled my mouth away from her nipple and gave a quick stroke of my tongue before kissing her stomach and looking at her, struggling hard to hold herself back till I fucked her. I bit back a groan as she pushed her hips, furthering my fingers deep inside her.

God.

This woman.

"Quick, quick." She moaned.

I pulled my hand away from her pussy and sat up straight, my gaze still upon her as she waited for me unbuckle my pants. My cock jerked out, tight and thick in need.

My chest rumbled and a loud growl echoed in the room as I aligned my cock against her pussy. Right before fucking her, I warned her, "I'm going to make love with you, rough but slow."

The tight, pink flesh of her pussy stretched and then tightened around the tip of my cock as I buried myself inside her. Her muscles throbbed and pulsed as my length disappeared. I grabbed her thighs, holding them tight over my shoulder as I pounded, sweetly, and swallowing her moans as I kissed her.

Her helpless, innocent groans thrived as I increased my pace. The bed slammed onto the wall and her entire body convulsed. My teeth sunk down her neck, forming another brutal mate mark over her pure flesh.

Her hard nipples rubbed against my chest while my hips met with hers. Her back arched, her cunt swallowing my cock, and her belly begging for my seed.

"Inside me, please." She whimpered, rubbing circles over her clit as her pussy clamped down.

I pinned her hands over her chest and moved back, pulling out and watching her slick pussy pulse. Long gone was the sleep she was in, she'd wake up every morning with my cock inside her.

"Look at the mess you've made." I said, turning her over to her stomach. The sheets beneath her were drenched, covered completely with her wetness and she still didn't had a chance to release.

Her ass came in my view as she pushed it up, her little asshole inviting me to fuck it but today wasn't the day. I ran a quick hand through my strained cock before positioning myself.

"I'm going to cum inside you so stay still, and take it." I gave her a smack over her ass and she whimpered, muffling her moans with the pillow underneath her.

Her wetness cascaded down my cock as I filled her up, pinching her nipples at the same time. She cried, biting the mattress as she came, her sweet orgasm dripping down on the bed.

I pushed my entire length inside her and with a quick rough pounding, I spilled my seed inside her.

Read the full book on patreon quicker www.patreon.com/miakerr