Chapter 34

Chapter 34

"I knew I'd draw your attention," When I heard his voice, I felt my body shuddering and my heart softening.

"Luciano," My voice eased with emotion as I turned around, meeting his inviting gaze. I'd lie if I said that I didn't expect him. I came here for him and also to meet with Jaqueline.

Luciano grimaced and then grabbed my face, tugging me closer. I flinched, my emotions spiraling. "You thought I wouldn't notice you with that hair?" His fingers delved into my hair.

Upon seeing him, I forgot everything—what I was supposed to say, how I was supposed to act and everything else that I had carefully planned from the Halbart's mansion. I was blank, lost in his eyes and his touch. And, the only thing I felt like doing was submitting to him.

When I did respond, his head dipped back to my side and he whispered, "You might've broken the mate bond but we were once mates and I can always find you." He pulled my head towards his lips and kissed me, "And, you're my wife."

I pulled away from his touch at once. This wasn't how it was supposed to go.

"That will change," I said, my response stern and my posture straight. Losing my self again wasn't an option. I had to go back to Gretel after getting everything she wanted. Emotions weakened me.

"Oh, really?" His iris grew with fury, "You walked into the wolf's den and to think you could leave—you're wrong." A hand tightened around my wrist and in a flash, I was dragged away from the ballroom.

Luciano led me to his room that was close-by. My heart thudded in my chest and a rush of fear seared through my body, the little hair on my skin stood erect and my steps became strenuous.

The reality hit me with full force. He wasn't looking for a queen, he was looking to invite the witches and me. Not once, in my ruling, he ever threw a party—he hated them and he hated dressing up and he despised crowds and balls.

Luciano knew I was going to come. He did this all to get me here. And, Gretel fell for his tricks, she believed a large gathering was the best way to slip in and do what I had to do.

He shoved the door open and slipped me inside before slamming the door behind him. I flinched upon hearing a click and then everything fell silent.

I was in his room.

With Luciano.

Alone.

"I can't stay, I've to leave and go back." I said, reaching for the door.

Luciano pounced at me, pinning my body to the wall nearby and holding me hostage there. His hand reached out to my face and he ripped the mask off me. I closed my eyes, restraining myself from screaming or panicking.

"You want to go?" He asked, inching closer.

"I've too,"

"You want to go? Don't fucking say me you've to or not," He repeated.

I gazed up at him, looking into his furious eyes and the red circling in his pupils. "Yes,"

He grabbed my jaw, yanking me, "Then you'll have to go through me first," I winched as his finger slid down my cold cheeks, "And, I will be dammed if you can go through me."

"I'm not here to fight—" I huffed, biting my lips. "—I just came to do something,"

Shit. I wasn't supposed to say that.

He lifted a brow in confusion, "And what is that?"

My eyes lowered down at his lips and I jumped forward, kissing him. Sex with him wouldn't do any harm but if he learned about Gretel's or Jaqueline's plan then he would release hell upon everyone.

His beast growled, gripping my hair tight and forcing his tongue inside my mouth, tasting me. I closed my eyes, and went in harder. Desire stood thick over my tongue as I kissed him without any ounce of shame.

I tasted the wine on his slick kisses. He nibbled on my lips, exploring every inch of my mouth before he pushed me over the bed. I stumbled at the side of the bed where there was a sharp wood sticking out. I shrieked out with pain and he pulled away for a moment. His hand released my hair and came down, gripping my bottom, where it ached.

A familiar craving rang across my head and body as Luciano possessed my mouth again. My nipples turned cold as he ripped the top part of the dress.

Quenching my thirst, I watched Luciano's mouth trail down, over my collar bone and then my breasts.

Right before he kissed me on my sweet spot, he raised his head and warned me, "I'm not going to show you any mercy,"

"I don't want your mercy," My insides had been aching for this for over eight months—I didn't give a crap about how Luciano was going to take me.

He smiled at my response, hungrily while tracing a finger down my fully erect nipples. A scoff escaped his mouth as he eased down, shaking his head with confusion.

"And, why should I fuck you?" He asked, parting ways.

No.

"Because I'm still your wife," I reminded him. It was his responsibility to please me—until we separated or got an annulment, which wasn't happening any time soon.

His urgent kisses over my body resumed as I gave him an answer. I enjoyed every second of his hands cupping my breasts and his mouth doing the right thing, until, he bit me.

I gasped in surprise.

Fuck.

Luciano moved back, rubbing the sore area where he bit me with his wicked fangs. It wasn't until a moment later I realized what he had done.

"Did you just—"

"I marked you," He leaned forward and grinned, "Again,"

A shallow breath escaped my lips as his words pierced into my mind. He marked me again. That wasn't possible, was it? It took a hell lot of pain and blood to separate myself away from Luciano, to stop feeling anything from him so I could focus on getting our daughter back than being obsessed with him but he marked me again.

Ruining my entire plan.

"No," I grunted, crawling away from him.

He hovered over me, keeping my hands on place. A pout appeared on his face as he looked at me, "Awh, does someone has a problem to deal with?"

"You're joking. You didn't mark me," It couldn't be possible. I never heard about being marked by someone all over again but I never heard about breaking a mate bond either.

He caressed my sensitive flesh before moving his lips down to mine, "Oh yes, I did," He whispered, "Princess,"

Read the full book on patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr (Book 3 is also completed on there!)