Chapter 57

My heart skipped a beat as Luciano turned around, finding me naked. I closed my eyes and he pulled me underneath the warm water.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, breathing hard against my lips.

I flattened my palm against his muscled chest and felt his racing heartbeat. "I don't know." My nipples pebbled, hardening against his chest.

He locked me in his embrace before our lips pressed together and he kissed me, hard. His fingers pressed hard against my cheek as he pushed his tongue into my mouth, tasting the dinner I didn't have.

I shifted as I felt his cock hard, trailing down my abdomen. My hand lengthened for his hardness, touching it, playing with it till it reached its full length.

Luciano growled at my mouth before biting and cutting my lower lip.

"I hope you know by now how teasing ends up." He whispered, his voice raspy and breathy as he grasped my butt cheek before hitting on it.

"Of course," I pulled back, still stroking his cock. "How can I ever forgot?" I pressed myself against the wall, remembering the last time I teased him and how he turned everything around and fucked my ass.

It wasn't a long time ago to began with.

His eyes narrowed to my breasts and he licked his lips before kissing me again with the same force as before. His tongue dangled with mine and he pushed his body further to me each time I stroked his cock in my hand, which was coated with pre-cum.

I got down on my knees, looking at his thick and veiny cock, glistening with the water above us. I opened my mouth and swallowed his length, inch by inch, going all the way down till I felt his balls.

He placed his hand against the wall and thrusted his cock into my mouth. I sucked it firmly, my tongue racing down his entire length before I took it down my throat again.

"Fuck, Red." He grumbled, grabbing my hair and pulling me back. "Go slow." He ordered, his gaze intense as mine.

I listened, obeying him.

Shudders of desire ran through as I went slow, starting from the tip and licking off his pre-cum before pumping his cock and taking it into my mouth. His hands stayed secured around my hair, stopping me when I went too fast.

"That's all."

"But you aren't finished." I pouted, looking up.

"I rather finish inside you than anywhere else." He grabbed my elbow and returned me to my feet before pulling me out of the washroom in a flash.

The cold air hit me right on my warm nerves and I gasped as Luciano pushed me over the desk, on my stomach. Before I could even breathe, he parted my legs and his mouth dipped into my warmth, his tongue lapping cross the lips of my pussy before delving into my core.

I grabbed the sides of the desk, pushing myself forward with the quick pleasure spreading through my body. My eyes rolled and I moaned out loud, screaming his name as his tongue went deep inside my tight hole.

When he moved back, I got a second to breathe but it was snatched away when he smacked my ass and then gave my clit a quick stroke. The pleasure slammed into me and I jerked.

"Oh, please take me." I groaned, turning around on my back and getting up on the desk with my legs spread apart.

I pulled my knees closer to my chest, holding them away as his finger ran across my wet, needy folds. I watched him as he massaged and tormented me with his finger and then with his cock.

Luciano wrapped a hand around my throat before leaning in close, lust in his eyes as he smacked my breasts before his mouth slipped down, taking one of my nipples into his mouth.

The intensity between my legs grew and my back arched as I locked my legs around him, not letting him go until I was satisfied, completely.

He hissed and then growled at me, unable to take anymore of this teasing. His cock had grown massive, erect till it's length, and even a glimpse of it made my pussy tighten with desire.

I looked down at the tip of his cock, rubbing through my folds, and my sensitive nub. I drew my lower lip into my mouth, waiting like a desperate whore to be fucked hard.

With everything happening around me, I wanted to be more closer to Luciano, feel him all the time, be his wife as I was supposed to be.

He penetrated through my folds and entered me. I cried out with pleasure and raised my hips. My breath escaped my mouth as another inch of his thickness stretched my hole.

He went in slow and when he filled me up entirely, he pulled out and then slammed right into me. His hands went around my face and he forced me to look up at him.

"Let me just tell you—" He thrusted again, "How much I love hearing you scream while I'm fucking you." He continued, pressing his thumb hard over my lips and drawing them apart as I screamed.

My juices seeped out from me and my pussy clenched around his shaft, feeling his throbs and twitches inside me.

I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him over to my body. I held his face in my hands, our lips inches away and our breaths quick as I muttered, "Slow. I want to feel everything." It was the same words he had used earlier.

He planted his lips on mine and ran his hands through my hair, his touch almost soft. My breasts bounced as his cock held me back. I traced my fingertips through his chiseled back, forming red lines that would take time to fade away.

Our hips met together, at the same time. I grunted, throwing my head back before grabbing onto whatever was close by. A moan cracked out of me as I felt at the edge, ready to release the horny demon inside me.

We came at the same time, I came all over his cock and he came inside me, just as I wanted it to be. I wasn't on any kind of herbs anymore, I wanted to become pregnant again, have a thousand others children.

I shivered for a couple of seconds, calming down the wave of pleasure that had just washed over my body.

Luciano slipped out of me and grabbed my arm, pulling me off the desk as the curtains came falling down. The golden rod fell right over the desk I had been on and if he hadn't pulled me, I'd be in a hospital, my brain broken.

I laughed, hiding my flushed face as I had grabbed those curtains quite aggressively and they fell down with the impact.

"That was close." Luciano said, returning his attention to me and cupping my face. Silence spread between us, he trailed a finger down my cheekbone, his eyes on mine. "I've never loved someone more than you."

I smiled, hard. "I love you too."

Read the full book on patreon quicker www.patreon.com/miakerr 

Since Wattpad is deleting books, don't forget to follow me on Facebook (authormiakerr) where I'll be posting if deleted. It's also up on inkitt (Mia Kerr or search any of my books)