Chapter 46

C.J's POV

"What the fuck. What the fuck. What the fuck." I slam the door in his face and run upstairs.

"MATT!" I scream rushing into his room.

"Matt, he's back, he's here. What the hell is hey doing here? He was perfectly fine when he was locked up. Make him leave. I'm scared."

"Baby, calm down. You're talking really fast. Who's here?"

"Talking about me behind my back? That's not very nice is it?"

I scream as I turn around to find Cam leaning up against the doorway.

"So, not much has changed has it?" He plays with a balloon light attached to the ceiling.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Matt asks.

"Oh, just visiting my house. It has been a while since you sent me away." He grins.

"Well, visiting hours aren't til, um, lemme check my schedule, never! Now get out, and don't come back." Matt points to the door.

"You see, I don't really have anywhere else to go. Considering this still is my house house too." He walks around the room.

"Go back to the hospital then."

"Oh, about that. I kinda left there. When I wasn't supposed to. So, they're probably looking for me."

"Cam! You escaped? Well, you can't be here! It's not safe, for any of us." I scream.

"Don't fucking yell at me. Do you know what kind of a place you sent me to? They treat me like a dog, they keep me in a room and I have to be fed while my hands are behind my back because they think I'm gonna strangle an employee to death." He shoves me against a wall.

"Don't yell at her like that. And don't touch her." Matt shoves him back.

"This is exactly why we sent you there. Just please, leave." I start to tear up.

"Stop fucking crying."

"Don't talk to her like that." Matt furrows his eyebrows again.

"Whatever." He says leaving the room and running downstairs.

It takes me a second, but I come to my senses and run after him.

"C.J wait."

"No, Matt, I have to."

"Cam!"

Once I reach him at the door, I yank his arm to make him stop.

"Cam, fine. You can stay, just don-"

"You never said you didn't want me." He interrupts.

"What are you-"

"You left me for Matt but you you never said you didn't want me."

"I-"

"I never wanted to be like this. I actually liked you. I just, didn't know how to control my feelings. I've never been in a relationship like this before and I just couldn't take seeing you with Matt. I had to do something. My body just took over and-"

I cut him off by cupping his face and pressing my lips to his.

"Cam. I love you. But I can't have you both. And I've chosen Matt." I say and walk up the stairs.

-

"C.J!" Matt yells knocking on the door.

"What!"

"I wanna talk to you!" He says walking in.

"I didn't say you could come in. And you can talk to me whenever. I'm your girlfriend."

"Yeah, about that."

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"No, no, wait. No." He looks down at the ground before bringing his head up so his eyes meet mine.

"C.J, you know I love you right?"

"Yeah, and I love you but are you sure you're not breaking up with me?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, good."

"I saw you kiss Cam."

"Oh god."

"I heard you say you, you love him."

"But, I-"

"You chose me."

"I did" I walk up to him pulling my sweater down lower. "and I always will."

I kiss his lips, waiting for that random knock at the door or someone to walk in and ruin the moment. And just on cue, there it was.

"I got it. Don't move." I run downstairs to see who it is but I see Cam already got it.

"Hey, C.J." Bunny taking a deep breath.

"Bunny."

"I have something to tell you. In private."

"If it's about you and Matt-"

"I already know he told you, but this is more important."

"Okay." She drags me upstairs and into my room.

"Sit." She instructs pointing to the bed.

"I-I'm-"

"Just spit it out."

"I'm pregnant."

"Oh my god."

"I know. Please don't be quick to-"

"No, this is great. My two best friends are having a baby."

"It's not Taylor's."

"Ew, is it that bartender you hooked up with six times but you made me swear not to talk about-"

"It's Matt's." She covers her mouth with her hands.

"What?"

"I'm sorry. But I-"

"Get out."

"I thought you said you kne-"

"Get out!"

She walks out of my room and I begin to pace. What am I supposed to think of this? Why wouldn't Matt tell me? Does he even know? Does he love her? Did he lie about loving me? Does Taylor know? Shit. Taylor's gonna freak out when he hears this. Forget it. Its not worth him finding out from me. If she truly did love Taylor, she'd tell him and if Matt wanted to leave me for my best friend, he'd tell me. Maybe I was wrong about him.

-

a/n

I changed the cover btw Bc the other one was getting old and I needed to make it match with all the covers I've been making for future ffs.

and bc the other one didn't really have anything on it so I'm sorry if there was any complications finding it bc you're used to the other one.

ily guys. tysm for 2k reads. again.

p.s

I'm out of orange juice.

-rx