Chapter 35

Matt's POV

It's been thirty-six hours since I've seen C.J and I'm starting to feel worried. I feel really bad for just rejecting her like that but I have a very good reason. I think it's time I admit it, I'm afraid of sex. I'm not a virgin but I really should be.

So here's my story. Lucy was my, lets just call her my girlfriend, a few years ago. I really liked her but the time it took me to get her attention is not to be spoke of. We started hanging out but I didn't realize she had a boyfriend. Her boyfriend was like some huge biker dude and like twice her age. She told me she wanted to get rid of him so she could be with me. That night, she took my virginity. She said that since she took something from me, I deserved something from her. A spot as her boyfriend. At the time I was really young and immature and I was afraid of I didn't do something about her boyfriend, she would stop liking me and just stay with him forever. So, I told him to meet me in the parking lot at the nearest liquor store and to come alone. He didn't listen. He brought his 'gang' and a few people he didn't know and Lucy. She pretended to cheer me on at first but she took out her phone and started recording the whole thing. Lucy was about three-four years old than me making her nineteen. Her boyfriend gave me a broken nose and a concussion. I didn't break anything else but the concussion kinda stuck with me. A few nights later, Lucy came over and we had sex again. It was her apology about the broken nose and concussion thing. After we had sex she told me she wasn't really ready for another relationship and she never wanted to see me again. I was heartbroken but she didn't care. She just left and I never heard from her again. A few months later, she calls and asked if we could meet up. We met up at a bar by the new house she bought and we talked for a while, caught up on lost times. She apologized for leaving me and she asked if we could try again but I wasn't having it so I left the bar and didn't answer any of her calls. She used Sammy to have a party so she could talk to me. She got me drunk and drugged me that night. I don't remember anything else from that night. I opened up my heart for her and I don't open up my heart to anybody. Now I'm afraid of opening my heart up for people and C.J is really pushing it for me. I'm afraid if I open my heart up for her, everything that happened with Lucy will happen all over again.

I'm just not ready to be broken again.

-

C.J's POV

It's 8am. I need to get out of here. My makeup has been smeared and I'm really sore from 'last night'. He's already left but Sammy,Skate, and Johnson brought my car back last night. They probably heard what was going on because they seem to be laughing at me.

I grab my heels off the stairs and carry them downstairs to the kitchen. I look outside through the window and see my car that the guys seemed to have brought from the coffee shop for me. I grab a donut off the counter and make my way to my car. I choose not to say goodbye because that seems like awkward.

"Someone must've had a fun night." Skate says from in front of me that seems to startle me.

"Shut up." I say and walk to my car while he walks inside the house.

-

Cam's POV

She's been out all night and hasn't called anyone saying where she is. Mickie's been out with Chester since two nights ago and Matt is still hung up on his date night that no one knows what the hell happened. Oh well. I'm really enjoying her not being around.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts when the front door opens and I slowly turn my attention to it.

Of course. C.J.

"Where have you been?" I say but once I make eye contact with her I know exactly what happened and mentally smirk.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Shut up. Don't touch me. How could you do this?" She says.

"What are you talking about?" I say.

"You set me up with Gilinsky last night and no one's heard from him since and you do this the night after Matt rejected me.." She covers her mouth with her hands.

"So that's what happened." I smirk.

"Well, what did I say? Don't mess around with the guys who cant give you what you want."

A teardrop streams down her cheek and she runs upstairs.

Ow.

What's this feeling in my chest?

It's a mix between..between..eh, I don't give a fuck.

If I run upstairs I might end up hurting her more or having sex with that whore. But I might be able to get Matt to walk in on us and he'll have to confess.

Well, whatever happens, I'm still getting some satisfaction out of it.

Matt's POV

I run up the stairs and get my acting face on. I knock on her door and listen.

Silence.

She whips the door open and the first thing I notice is her eyes. Bloodshot.

"What!" She screams.

"Why are you crying?" I ask.

She says nothing but bursts into tears in front of me and falls to the ground. I crouch down to her level but she makes no eye contact.

"Go." She whispers.

"Go!" She yells this time.

"What? Why?" I'm confused.

"You need to get as far away from here as you can. Please, just leave. I can't have you here after what I've done to you." She speaks out in sobs.

"Go!" She yells again pointing out of the room.

Without hesitation, I'm out of the room and soon, the house.

I get in my car and drive. Drive the God knows where. I drive for minutes, soon hours, and find no place to go until I realize there's one place I haven't been to in a while. Sammy's.

I'm only twenty minutes away before I get a call. Mickie.

"Yo Mickie, what's up?"

"It's-I don't know how-I'm so sorry-I've ruined everything-" I match the voice to Chester's.

"Chester, what's wrong? What's happened to Mickie?" I say.

"He's been in an accident. Im so sorry." When I hear the words, my heart falls. My best friend. For all I know could be dead. My g-C.J hates me and has betrayed me somehow, Cam's out for me, and Mickie's been in an accident. Shit.

I turn the car around and I look through my texts and find the hospital address.

Minutes later I'm at the same hospital C.J and I came to when she sprained her ankle. I look around. I see Chester sitting down sobbing with his head in his hands. I walk up to him and tap his shoulder.

"Ches. Where is he?" I ask.

"He's in the ER. I'm-I'm so sorry." He says again.

"What happened?" I ask.

"So we were at the bar again-" He starts.

"You guys were drunk driving?" I ask.

"No." He says then continues.

"There were these guys there. Big and tough. They were hitting on Mickie and I couldn't stand it so I went and talk to them. They obviously weren't listening so they got all sensitive and started throwing punches. Luckily, Mickie wasn't hurt. At that point, the guys weren't planning on leaving us alone so we just left. When we got in the car, we noticed they followed us out so we started driving away and they got in their car and followed us." He pauses to take a break then starts up again.

"We started driving faster and when we thought we lost em, they came from an alley and drove straight into the side of the car. The side Mickie was sitting on."

-
a/n

lol. im my fav person ever.