Chapter 28

I'm gonna save you the details.

We didn't have sex or anything but, let's just say I definitely showed him how tough I was.

"Let's go back downstairs." I say looking into the mirror, fixing my hair and my clothes.

"Yeah." He says putting his shirt back on and running his hand through his hair.

"Alright, I'm ready." I say turning around, startled by him standing right behind me.

"You really are beautiful." He says cupping the side of my face.

"You're just too cute." I say slipping right past him and into the hallway before I run into Taylor.

"Where the hell have you been? We've been looking for you all night it's past midnight." He says with a firm grip on my arm.

"She was with me." Sammy says from behind me with his hands in his pockets, trying not to make eye contact with Taylor as if he's..scared of him?

"Well, you could've told me. I was worried sick about you." He says hesitantly.

"Well, sorry dad. I lost track of time and I was really bored so he brought me up here." I say, not baring all the details.

"Okay, well Matt's drunk so we gotta go before he causes more trouble." Taylor says taking my arm.

"Okay one sec." I say running back over to Sammy and kissing him on the cheek.

"I don't want this to be just another one night stand." I whisper in his ear and tuck a sticky note I wrote my number on earlier into his shirt pocket.

"Let's go." Taylor says making his way down the stairs and I follow.

"Yo Matt! Time to go!" Taylor yells over the music.

"But the party's just gettin loose." He says grinding on a brunette with way too much eyeshadow on.

"Please don't ever say that again." Taylor says grabbing him by the arm and trying to pull him away but instead, Matt pulls away and grabs the girl by the waist and starts dry humping her.

"Matt!" I yell and make my way all the way down the stairs but I walk right past him.

I look back and he says his goodbyes to all the girls surrounding him and some of his guy friends.

I walk outside before I'm picked up by the waist by what I thought was Matt but it turned out to be Sammy.

"You weren't gonna leave without saying goodbye were you?" He whispers in my ear then flips me around to face him.

He tilts my chin up and places a soft kiss on my lips and I hear a few of his friends yelling "Get her Sammy!" as he places his hand on the small of my back and pulls me closer and deeper into the kiss.

He pulls away and I slowly open my eyes.

"Continue this soon?" He says slipping something into the back pocket of my shorts which startles me a bit.

"You got it Sammy boy." I say slipping out of his grip and walking away.

I turn around for one last glance at him and wink before running to the car.

"Where's Matt?" I ask when we get into the car.

"Probably still grinding on Lucy." Mickie says pulling out his phone from his pocket.

I look out the window and start to think about Sammy and then I remember the note.

I pull it out from my pocket and start to read it.

Had lots of fun tonight.
I'll remember to text you sometime.

Sammy
XOXO ♡

I laugh at the xo's and slip the pocket back into my pocket.

I look back out the window before I see Matt pop out of no where and scream "BOO!" I scream and he laughs before getting into the car and climbing right over me.

"What took you so long?" Taylor asks pulling out of the driveway.

"I had to say my goodbyes." Matt says crossing his arms sarcastically.

"And what happened to you all night?" Mickie asks me turning around and smiling like he knows something.

"Nothing." I say smiling, remembering my night with Sammy.

"Don't act like nothing happened between you and Sammy. We saw you two walk into his room together. Tell me all the details." Mickie says enthusiastically.

"Yeah, why don't you tell us everything." Matt says smiling and turning his whole body towards me.

"Look, nothing that you guys need to know happened so can you just lay off?" I say rudely.

"Sorry." Mickie says turning around, obviously offended.

"I'm sorry Mickie, I just had a long night." I apologize.

"Or a long dick down your throat." Matt says through a cough.

"Matt you're disgusting." I say hitting him on the arm.

"Hey! Animal abuse is prohibited in my car!" Taylor says snickering.

"Rawr." Matt says clawing at me.

"Stop it." I say pushing him away.

"That's not what you were saying to Cameron." Matt says under his breath with an annoyed tone.

The rest of the car ride is silent.

We make a stop at the gas station because Taylor needed an energy drink at four in the morning. Dumb ass.

Once we get home, we all run up to our rooms but Matt doesn't.

He stays downstairs in the kitchen and sits on a stool.

"Matt, aren't you going to bed?" I ask.

"Does it look like I'm sleeping?" He says annoyed not even making eye contact with me.

"Sorry for asking." I say walking up the stairs.

"Wait." He says getting up.

"What." I say and he starts to walk over to me.

"I'm sorry." He says with no sarcasm in his tone.

"For what?" I ask.

"For bothering you and Sammy and for saying all those things about you fucking Cam and for.." I stop him.

"Let's make this clear. I may have had sex with him but in his case being his age and a being a virgin he needed to get fucked sooner or later." I say in a sassy tone and regret everything I said right when I said it and he laughs.

"You better not tell him I said that." I say stepping closer to him.

"Well, you better not mess around with Sammy." He says with a serious look on his face.

"What is it with you guys telling me who and who not to be with?" I say taking a step back.

"I'm just saying, he's bad news." He says taking a step closer.

"I don't care. Maybe I like bad boys." I say crossing my arms.

"Oh yeah? Doesn't seem like you like me." He says backing me up into a wall.

"I didn't say I didn't like you." I say standing my ground.

"I didn't say I liked you either." I continue dropping my arms to my sides.

"So which one is it?" He says grabbing my arms and wrapping them around his neck.

"I'll think about it." I say scrunching my nose.

He brings his soft lips to mine and not for a second do I hesitate or try to pull away.

>]+\+_>!,+_^[#[+=}^]}[=

happy new year guys ;)