Chapter 47

"Hey, um Matt? Can we talk?"

"We can always talk, remember?" He scoots over and pats the couch motioning me to sit next to him. "Now, what is it that you wanted to tell me?"

"I love you."

"I know." He laughs.

"I mean I really do."

"I know, babe."

My heart melts when I hear him call me babe.

"And, I always will. But-"

"But what?"

"If you don't feel the same way I get it. And if there's someone else, you can tell me."

"I know."

"So, is there a thing you wanna tell me?"

"No."

"Confess?"

"Confess what?"

"Matt."

"What C.J? We already confessed about everything. You slept with my best friend? I know. You slept with your best friend in the woods? I know. You wanna sleep with me? That's fine. Lets do it. That's what you want? Fine."

"But Matt that's not what I wan-"

He presses his lips to mine pushing me onto my back and hovering over me.

"Matt don't you wan-"

He wastes no time before taking his shirt off and unbuttoning his pants. He reaches for the of my sweater and pulls it over my head. "Shit." He says when he sees I'm not wearing anything underneath except my underwear. Groping my breast, he reaches inside his pocket and pulls out a foil packet.

"Stop." I say pushing him off of me. I grab my sweater off the floor but he yanks it from my grasp and pulls me onto his lap. "Matt, give me my shirt."

"Fight me for it." I slap him. When he reaches up to cup his cheek and yells out in pain I grab my sweater and slide it on quickly.

"I don't want this."

"Of course you do. You tried it already but I didn't let you."

"And now I'm not letting you. I want our first time to be romantic. Or at least not on a couch. I want candles lit and rose petals scattered across the ground. I want light music playing in the background. I want-"

"Perfection. But I'm not perfect."

"I know."

"And-"

"You're gonna be a dad." I blurt out.

"What the hell. Okay, I brushed up against it but you're pregnant?" He yells.

"No."

"Than how am I gonna be a dad?"

"Bunny is."

His facial expression changes from surprised to aggravated and confused.

"Are you okay?"

"I used a fucking condomn!"

"Maybe it broke?" I rubbing his arm.

"Don't. I can't- stop. This is too much. I'm too young to be a dad. I'm not- what! No." He pushes me off of his and starts pacing.

"I know how you feel."

"No you don't! You're not a ducking soon-to-be-dad that's not even the same!"

"Calm down."

"I'm not gonna calm down leave me alone!" He pushes me aside and walks out of the room.

-

"Matt. Please open up." I knock on the door.

"Matt!"

"Matt!" I open the door to find Bunny grinding on Matt, lips locked,and ew, gross.

"W-what. I don't even wanna know. Okay, I'll leave you two alone."

-

After seeing that, I need to get out of here now.

I end up driving around town and stopping by Sammy's.

"Sammy. Help. My eyes."

"Don't tell me he-"

"Not this time, thank god, but he was with-"

"No way."

"Yes way."

"I can't even-"

"I know. I need a drink. Got anything."

"What do you think?"

"Perfect." I sit down on a stool in the kitchen and grab a wine glass while waiting for him to get back from the food cabinet.

"Hurry up."

"I'm trying." He says then I here something fall in the cabinet.

"Are you okay?" I run over to him and see a bunch of cereal boxes on the floor and some salsa in his hair. I couldn't help but laugh.

"It's not funny." He says picking little pepper chunks out of his hair.

"Yes, it is." I laugh. He pulls me to the ground and onto his lap. Throwing a pepper chunk at me, he smirks.

"Ew, what dirty thought do you have in mind?" I start picking salsa out of his hair.

"It's just, I remember the first night we met and you said you didn't want it to be a one night stand."

"Yeah, and?"

"We didn't have sex."

"I know."

"And you didn't spend the night."

"Well, I couldn't."

"But still, that was a misuse of that term. And plus-"

"Since when did you get smart."

"I didn't get smart. I am smart." He smoothly pushes me onto my back and hovers his lips inches from mine.

"I know you're probably not on speaking terms with Matt and how me and you are in an awkward state in our relationship and all," He inches closer with every word. "but whatever happens between us," He brings his lips to mine and slides his tongue into my mouth. Deepening the kiss by grabbing my legs and wrapping them around his waist, he picks me up off the floor and pushes my back up against the wall of the closet. "happens." He whispers in my ear before sucking at my neck causing me to whimper.

"Sammy, stop. Y-you're-"

"Turning you on?" He laughs into my neck.

"Yes, unfortunately and I don't w-want you to."

"But I want you."

"I know. But I don't want you." He lowers my legs to the ground and sets me down. I give him one last kiss before I go. "I always liked you Sam."

"I always liked you too." I hear him whisper as he shrugs his way upstairs quickly.

"Bye." I say even though I know he didn't hear me.

"C.J. Come to visit me." Johnson says as Gilinsky and Nate follow him in.

"What's up babygirl?" Gilinsky says pulling me into him.

"I was just leaving." I walk out the door and rush to my car.

I ruin everything.

-

a/n

I need to stop.

-rx