Chapter 33

C.J's POV

It's been a week since, well what happened a week ago and I still cry every once in a while. I just can't believe what Cameron said to me and the way he's been treating me lately is intolerable. He's been spanking me and he's been squeezing my ass and finding an excuse to touch my boobs and he's been coming in my room at night and waking me up, giving me hickeys in my sleep. I truly don't understand what happened to him and I tend to get to the bottom of this. I feel like a goddamn Scooby-Doo episode from like the '90s.

I walk out of the dressing room and face Camilla. Camilla's Nadia's middle name but she prefers to go by that instead of Nadia. We forget every once every once in a while but she doesn't mind.

"I like it." She says looking me up and down.

"But those socks won't work." She says laughing, referring to my fuzzy socks.

"I don't want I like it on every one, I really want one I love it!" I say going back in the room and taking the dress off.

"Here try this one. You'll love it." She says, throwing a black dress over the door and I try it on.

"No. No no no no no. No" I say looking at it in the mirror.

It's a short tight black dress with no straps. It basically looks like a really smooth towel that was made for a four year old.

"Okay, fine. I'll but it for myself but promise me you'll try on this next one." She says throwing a white lace dress from what I see.

I try it on and I love it, absolutely love it.

It's a wide u-neck but it doesn't show my cleavage and its flowy so I don't feel uncomfortable in it and I feel cute in it and it's short but not not too short and it's got sleeves that go about to my elbows and the bottom has another layer under it so I won't have to work about people seeing through it.

"I love it Camilla." I say and I can feel her smiling through the door.

"I knew you would. And I know Matt will too." She says and I smile at myself in the mirror once more before taking the dress off and changing back into my own clothes. Once we check out, we rome the mall for about an hour or so then we go back to my house and she ends up staying the night.

-

"Boys and men, C.J Miller." Bunny and Camilla say in unison.

I walk down the stairs in the lace dress I bought a few days ago and some white flats with bows on the ends I've had for a while. My hair is curled, courtesy of Bunny, and a white lace bow holding two strands, one from each side, to the back of my head.

I look over at Matt, he smiles at me and places his hands in his pockets. He's wearing the exact same thing he wore the day we met and I find it extremely adorable.

"You look gorgeous." He says and I blush looking up at him.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I say smiling and pulling him closer to me by his jacket.

"Are you ready?" He asks nervously.

"Yes." I say looking straight in his eyes remembering one week ago. He won't believe anything I say if I don't look him straight in the eye.

-

The restaurant was really nice and the food was devine. He got sauce all over his face from all the spaghetti and when he licked it all off I had to look away because it was so gross. He ordered my dessert and surprised me with cheesecake. I don't know if I like it or not still but it was actually really good.

He drove us home and once we got to the doorstep, instead of unlocking it he pulled me in close.

"You're not wearing your ankle thingie." He says, his lips brushing up against mine softly, teasing me.

"Matt, stop teasing me." I say but he doesn't hesitate to press his lips to mine.

I can never get tired of the taste of him on me.

"Let's go inside." I say unlocking the door and pulling him in by his jacket. We run upstairs and he pushes me out of the way and runs into my room just to jump on my bed.

I laugh and walk in slowly.

"I guess someone's excited to go to sleep." I say referring to him face down on my bed. "No, it's too early." He says into the bed.

He flips over and props himself up on his elbows. "You looked really good in that dress tonight." He says. "But you'd look better without it on." He adds smirking. "Matt!" I say laughing and walking over to sit next to him on the bed.

I cross my legs and lay down, trying to relax.

"Hey. Are you ticklish?" He whispers.

"No?" I lie.

"Alright then." He says rolling over and tickling my sides. I laugh and scream and push him off of me. He laughs and I stop and take the bow out of my hair.

I straddle his lap, a leg on either side, and bring all my hair to one side so I can see his eyes staring right back into mine. His laughing fades and all I can hear is our breathing. The house is quiet. I place my hands on his shoulders but one moves to cup his right cheek. I bring him into a long passionate kiss and he kisses right back. He moves his hands to my waist and pulls me closer by my hips. My dress starts to slide up and I feel a hand inching up my thighs. Matt's hands are cold and they're causing goosebumps. I push him towards the backboard until his back is flat against it and I back onto his lap. His lips never leave mine until he needs to breathe. His breathing becomes rough and I smile against his lips, satisfied with what I'm doing to him.

"Matt." I whisper.

"What?" He says.

"I like this Matt better than the one I met five months ago." I say resting my forehead up against his.

"I like this C.J better than the one I started hanging out with earlier today." He says and we both laugh.

"Hey!" I say.

"What? I'm just telling the truth." He says and we both laugh against. I find this sound very soothing.

We connect our lips once again but this time Matt pressers harder against mine.

I reach down to his button and fumble with it, trying to get it undone.

"What are you doing?" He says grabbing me by my wrists and pulling my hands away. He looks me straight in the eye and his eyes have darkened. I think he's angry?

"I thought.." I start but he cuts me off.

"You thought wrong." He says pushing me off his lap and walking over to my door frame but stops.

He opens his mouth to say something but he just turns around and walks out closing the door loudly behind him.

I sit there with my mouth wide open.

What just happened?

a/n
I'm not cool.