Chapter 15

Once we find Matt, Cameron, and Mickie, I sit down next to Cameron and Matt is forced to scoot down one for Taylor so Matt had to sit by me.

He groans quietly but I still heard him.

The movie starts about five minutes later and I see Taylor pull out his mini tissues and I laugh a little.

"Pass the popcorn." Matt says reaching over to Mickie.

"This is my popcorn you already have your own." Mickie whispered.

"Well, I finished mine so can you just pass yours down?" Matt asked impatiently.

"Well, you wouldn't have finished if you weren't such a pig." Mickie says raising his voice.

"Here just have some of mine. God." I say letting him have some of mine.

"Thank you." He says looking at Mickie with a pleased face.

"Shh." The big man behind us said.

"Shh you." Matt said looking behind us.

I laugh to myself and he turns around to watch the movie.

About two hours later, the movie finishes and I walk over to Taylor that is crying tears of...happiness?

"Are you okay?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"I can't believe she left him. After everything he did to get her she left him because of some stupid rumor!" He says while a couple that's about to walk into the movie walks past us, they groan and turn around.

"Thanks a lot man!" The man says.

"Your welcome!" Taylor says through his girl-like tears.

"Let's go home." I say rubbing his back and walking towards the exit.

"Wait! Can we pleaseeee do the thing before we go?" He asked and I didn't need him to explain. I already knew he wanted to play the Mario kart road race thingies that they have on the sides of the theatre for people to play before their movie starts so they don't get bored or whatever.

"Pleaseeee?" He repeats getting on his knees and clasping his hands together.

"Fine. One game!" I say and stands back up.

He runs over to the car-like chairs and sits down.

"Pass me a coin." He says smiling from ear to ear and not breaking eye contact with the game, making motions for me to put a coin in his hand.

"Oh, you don't have a coin? I guess that means we have to go home because I'm definitely not giving you a coin." I say fake pouting at him.

"Ugh." He says getting up and walking over to me, kicking everything in his path, looking at the ground.

"Let's go home!" Matt said throwing his popcorn away.

"Last one to the car is a rotten egg." We're so childish.

We raced to the car and I got there first but he picked me up, spun me around and he got in the car before.

I reached into his pocket and grabbed his phone. He got a text from someone.

Bunny?

-

rx